• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Oval Baker Recipes: Unlocking the Potential of Your Stoneware

In summary, the Oval Baker is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used to make a variety of dishes including casseroles, roasted vegetables, and desserts. It is important to preheat the Baker before use and to avoid using it on the stovetop or broiler. Cleaning should be done by hand with warm soapy water and avoiding metal utensils or abrasive cleaners. To prolong its lifespan, it is important to avoid sudden temperature changes and allow it to cool before cleaning or submerging in water.
bridgetbakes
Does anyone have a list of Oval Baker recipes? I have a customer who owns the Oval Baker but doesn't know what to do with it. (I checked the files and couldn't find anything for this piece of stoneware, only the Small Oval baker.)

I use mine for roasting chicken breasts, pork chops etc. It also works well if you want to cut a recipe in half that would normally go in the rectangle baker.

Most potato side dishes fit great in this stone.

You can search for recipes behind CC and specify the products used. You will get plenty that way.

Thanks for the suggestions everyone. I sometimes forget about the vast number of recipes on CC!

I am going to compile a sheet of Oval Baker recipes from CC and will post it here when I am done.

bklofft said:
Thanks for the suggestions everyone. I sometimes forget about the vast number of recipes on CC!

I am going to compile a sheet of Oval Baker recipes from CC and will post it here when I am done.

That would be awesome Bridget! Thanks for volunteering to do it!:)

Here are the recipes I found!I put together a sheet containing 8 Oval Baker Recipes. Enjoy! :)

[This is my 1st time posting an attachment! So exciting! Hope it comes through!]

Attachments

• Oval Baker Recipes.doc
    70.5 KB · Views: 547
These are great! Thanks so much!

One of my favorites is the baked parmesan risotto from stoneware inspirations! You should all try it! ;)

jenniferknapp said:
One of my favorites is the baked parmesan risotto from stoneware inspirations! You should all try it! ;)

Oh I'm with you on that, great recipe that is so easy to make;)

1. What types of dishes can I make in the Oval Baker?

The Oval Baker is incredibly versatile and can be used to make a variety of dishes. Some popular options include casseroles, roasted vegetables, lasagna, and even desserts like cobblers or bread pudding.

2. Do I need to preheat the Oval Baker before using it?

Yes, it is important to preheat your Oval Baker before adding any ingredients. This helps ensure even cooking and prevents any potential cracking of the stoneware.

3. Can I use the Oval Baker on the stovetop or broiler?

No, the Oval Baker is not intended for use on the stovetop or under the broiler. It is designed for use in the oven only.

4. How do I clean my Oval Baker?

The Oval Baker is dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash with warm soapy water to maintain its quality. Avoid using metal utensils or abrasive cleaners, as they can damage the stoneware.

5. Are there any special care instructions for the Oval Baker?

To prolong the life of your Oval Baker, it is important to avoid sudden temperature changes. Do not place it in a hot oven or on a cold surface, as this can cause it to crack. Also, be sure to allow the stoneware to cool before cleaning or submerging in water.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bridgetbakes
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies