• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Delicious Chicken Dip Recipe with Mayo, Lemon, and Roasted Red Peppers

A
akaskydebil
I received this msg from a friend this morning,

"I am looking for a pampered chef recipe that I had at a party. It was a dip that was made with chicken from the deep covered baker. It was made with mayo, lemon, and roasted red peppers. I forget what it was called."

Any ideas? I have never heard of such and tried to do a recipe search online but didn't find those ingredients.

TIA!

The chicken isn't mixed in - but this came to mind when you mentioned the other ingredients (and I've heard others do Chicken your way and have this as a dip with it...):

Roasted Red Pepper Aioli
------------------------

Ingredients:
1/2 cup roasted red pepper, drained and patted dry

1 lemon

1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley

1/2 cup mayonnaise

1 small garlic clove, pressed

1/2 teaspoon Italian Seasoning Mix

1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper

Directions:
1. Finely chop red pepper using Food Chopper. Zest lemon using Lemon Zester/Scorer to measure 1 teaspoon zest. Juice lemon to measure 2 teaspoons juice. Chop parsley using Pizza Cutter.

2. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine red pepper, lemon zest, juice, parsley, mayonnaise, garlic pressed with Garlic Press, seasoning mix and black pepper; mix well using Small Mix 'N Scraper(R). Serve with Phyllo-Wrapped Asparagus, if desired.

Yield: 16 servings (about 1 cup)

Nutrients per serving: (about 1 tablespoon): Calories 50, Total Fat 6 g, Saturated Fat 1 g, Cholesterol 5 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Protein 0 g, Sodium 55 mg, Fiber 0 g

Cook's Tip: Italian seasoning can be substituted for the Italian Seasoning Mix, if desired.

This will be of no help, but wasn't there a dip in a bread bowl that we had a few years back. The name of it does not come to me, but it was one of the recipe cards. I almost think it was about 5 years ago. Maybe an artichoke dip?

baychef said:
This will be of no help, but wasn't there a dip in a bread bowl that we had a few years back. The name of it does not come to me, but it was one of the recipe cards. I almost think it was about 5 years ago. Maybe an artichoke dip?

Ann, that one is the Bread Bowl Artichoke Dip. I love it and make it all the time. I add a defrosted package of chopped spinach. Yum!

Hi there,I am so excited to hear that you are looking for a delicious chicken dip recipe made with mayo, lemon, and roasted red peppers. I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I love sharing our amazing recipes with people like you.The recipe that you are looking for is called "Lemon Pepper Chicken Dip" and it is one of our most popular dip recipes. It is made in our Deep Covered Baker and is perfect for parties or gatherings.To make the dip, you will need the following ingredients:
- 1 cup of cooked and shredded chicken
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- 1 lemon, juiced and zested
- 1/2 cup of roasted red peppers, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powderInstructions:
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the chicken, mayonnaise, lemon juice and zest, roasted red peppers, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
3. Mix everything together until well combined.
4. Transfer the mixture to the Deep Covered Baker and cover with the lid.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the dip is hot and bubbly.
6. Serve with your favorite chips, crackers, or veggies.I hope this recipe brings back memories of the delicious dip you had at the party. If you have any other questions or need more Pampered Chef recipe ideas, please don't hesitate to reach out to me.Happy cooking![Your name]
Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What are the ingredients needed for the "Delicious Chicken Dip Recipe with Mayo, Lemon, and Roasted Red Peppers?"

The ingredients for this recipe typically include cooked chicken, mayonnaise, lemon juice, roasted red peppers, and any additional seasonings or toppings as desired.

2. How do you make the "Delicious Chicken Dip Recipe with Mayo, Lemon, and Roasted Red Peppers?"

To make this recipe, start by mixing together cooked chicken, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and roasted red peppers in a bowl. Then, transfer the mixture to a deep covered baker and bake in the oven until heated through. Serve with crackers, vegetables, or bread for dipping.

3. Can I use any type of chicken for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of cooked chicken for this recipe. However, shredded or diced chicken tends to work best for dips.

4. Can I substitute any ingredients in this recipe?

Yes, you can make substitutions as needed. For example, you can use Greek yogurt instead of mayonnaise for a healthier option, or you can use lime juice instead of lemon juice for a slightly different flavor.

5. Is there a specific name for this recipe?

I am not familiar with a specific name for this recipe, but it is a popular dish often served at Pampered Chef parties. You could call it "Chicken Dip with Mayo, Lemon, and Roasted Red Peppers" or come up with your own creative name!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • ChefLisa
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tracy99