• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Chicken, Pesto & Tomato Flatbread

In summary, to make the crust for the flatbread, you can either use a Pampered Chef pizza dough recipe or store-bought dough. To evenly spread the pesto on the flatbread, use a small offset spatula or the back of a spoon starting from the center and working your way outwards. You can substitute chicken with other proteins like shrimp or tofu, just make sure to cook it first. Any type of cheese can be used, such as mozzarella, feta, or goat cheese. To prevent the flatbread from getting soggy, drain the tomatoes and sprinkle cornmeal on the baking sheet before placing the flatbread on it.
ChefLisa
I made this recipe for my team meeting today! It is a total winner with me! The recipe can be made with only products from the Starter Kit, but I will always bring my Deep Covered Baker to cook the chicken before the guests arrive and then have them chop it up with the Salad Choppers!

Usually I am not that good at remembering recipes, but I know this one by just making it today! It is so easy and so tasty!

I almost forgot - one person at the meeting suggested the recipe would be great with shrimp also. I totally agree!

Wow, that sounds like a delicious and easy recipe! I love that it can be made with just products from the Starter Kit. I will definitely have to try it out for my next team meeting. Thanks for sharing the tip about using the Deep Covered Baker and Salad Choppers - those are definitely kitchen essentials. Can't wait to impress my team with this dish!

Related to Chicken, Pesto & Tomato Flatbread

1. How do I make the crust for the flatbread?

The crust for the flatbread can be made using our Pampered Chef pizza dough recipe or you can use store-bought pizza dough for convenience.

2. How do I spread the pesto evenly on the flatbread?

The easiest way to spread the pesto is to use a small offset spatula or the back of a spoon. Start at the center of the flatbread and work your way outwards in a circular motion.

3. Can I use a different protein instead of chicken?

Yes, you can substitute the chicken with other proteins such as shrimp or tofu. Just make sure to cook the protein before adding it to the flatbread.

4. Can I use a different type of cheese?

Yes, you can use any type of cheese that you prefer. Mozzarella, feta, and goat cheese all work well with this recipe.

5. How do I prevent the flatbread from getting soggy?

To prevent the flatbread from getting soggy, make sure to drain the tomatoes before adding them to the flatbread. You can also sprinkle some cornmeal on the baking sheet before placing the flatbread on it to absorb any excess moisture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• akaskydebil
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Roadtripray
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KindaichiShota
Replies