• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pesto for Chicken Pesto Tomato Flatbread?

In summary, the pesto used in our chicken pesto tomato flatbread is made with fresh Italian basil and also includes organic and free-range chicken. It can also be used as a marinade for grilling chicken. However, for those with nut allergies, it is important to note that the pesto contains pine nuts. It is recommended to consume the pesto within 3-4 days of opening and to store it in an airtight container in the fridge for up to one week.
kcjodih
Gold Member
I have an open jar of basil pesto in the fridge. Could I substitute this for the basil, pecans, garlic and olive oil in this recipe? It's not for a demo, just for munchies on Mother's Day. If so, does that mean I just need it, the 2 cheeses, tomatoes, chicken and crust. Meaning the store bought pesto does in fact replace the pecans, basil, oil AND garlic right?

Or do I still need the garlic? How much store bought pesto should I use?

Last edited:
I think that sounds right because when I make basil, I use pine nuts, olive oil, basil and garlic. Sounds like they are just having you use pecans(???) instead. Try it! :)

You don't need the garlic....

As for amount....I just spread it on 'til it looks about right.:D

1. What is the main ingredient in the pesto for chicken pesto tomato flatbread?

The main ingredient in our pesto for chicken pesto tomato flatbread is fresh basil. We use high-quality Italian basil to give our pesto a delicious and authentic flavor.

2. Is the chicken used in the pesto flatbread organic or free-range?

Yes, our chicken is both organic and free-range. We believe in using the highest quality ingredients in all of our products.

3. Can I use the pesto for chicken pesto tomato flatbread as a marinade for grilling chicken?

Absolutely! Our pesto is versatile and can be used as a marinade for grilling chicken. It will add a flavorful and herb-filled twist to your grilled chicken.

4. Are there any nuts in the pesto for chicken pesto tomato flatbread?

Yes, our pesto does contain pine nuts. If you have a nut allergy, we recommend checking the ingredients list before consuming.

5. How long will the pesto for chicken pesto tomato flatbread last in the fridge?

Our pesto can last up to one week in the fridge if stored in an airtight container. We recommend using it within 3-4 days for best flavor and quality.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
JennLizFran
  • jrstephens
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
jrstephens