• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My New Creation Using Parmesan Garlic Dipping Oil

In summary, the author of the column says that hunters who kill animals for food should go to the store and buy the meat, and that the area that is bold was bold in the newspaper. Another reader shares their concern that this person probably votes and may have already procreated. The torellini recipe sounds great, and the idea of using the Parmesan/garlic seasoning with asparagus is delicious.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
So, I had a package of cheese tortellini I had bought and didn't use yet so I decided to get creative tonight and "created" a recipe.

Parmesan Garlic Tortellini with Tomatoes

1 lb. 4 oz. package of cheese tortellini
1 pint grape tomatoes
1/2 cup olive oil
1 T basil
1 T Parmesan Garlic Seasoning
1 T sugar

Cook tortellini per package instructions.
Chop grape tomatoes using salad choppers.
Mix tortellini, grape tomatoes, olive oil, basil, Parmesan Garlic Seasoning and sugar.
Stir and enjoy!

Served Cold or warm??? sounds delish!!

sounds yummy...I've been thinking of trying that Dipping Seasoning too with pasta, why not!

PamperedDor said:
Served Cold or warm??? sounds delish!!

Either! I ate it warm, but I plan on some for tomorrow cold. I think it tastes best warmed though.

My brother told me he uses the Garlic Parmesan seasoning with asparagus. He wraps it all up in foil with a bit of oil and throws it on the grill.

Hmmm, I have Cheese Tortellini in the freezer...and tomatoes in the garden, and basil in a pot on my deck, and Parm/Garlic Seasoning and sugar in the cupboard, and olive oil in the pantry...

Whoo Hooo! I have the makings for dinner tomorrow! :thumbup:

Sounds delicious. I have some sweet little tomatoes from the garden and some tortellini in the freezer. I'll have to make this sometime soon.

ChefBeckyD said:
Hmmm, I have Cheese Tortellini in the freezer...and tomatoes in the garden, and basil in a pot on my deck, and Parm/Garlic Seasoning and sugar in the cupboard, and olive oil in the pantry...

Whoo Hooo! I have the makings for dinner tomorrow! :thumbup:

Wow, you are all set! You can go with or without the sugar, depending on your taste and/or tomatoes. I like a little "sweetness" in my sauces, etc. and not a totally bitter taste.

I put about 1/2 TBSP of the seasoning in with the Penne Pasta recipe after I add the chicken...love it...and I sell a ton of the seasoning because of this (you can also use the tomato one if you want)

I will have to try this sometime.

My husband was making homemade venision summer sausage, and he added the parmesan/garlic seasoning to the meat mixture. Just had a piece of the sausage tonight and it was so yummy!

oh great idea...my hubby and kids are all hunters...I have so many deer heads hanging on my wall I'm about crazy with them..but love the venison...my freezer is filled every fall hunting season.

Speaking of hunting, a friend emailed me a copy of a newspaper column. It's one of those columns where people call or email to leave a message of a line or two. I've heard them called let it out" or shout out columns. It said:
To all you hunters who kill animals for food, shame on you; you ought to go to the store and buy the meat that is made there, where no animals were harmed.
Yes, the area that's bold in my quote was bold in the newspaper. My friend added his concern that this person probably votes and may have already procreated.

Oh my...back to my gene pool with no lifeguard issue...

raebates said:
Speaking of hunting, a friend emailed me a copy of a newspaper column. It's one of those columns where people call or email to leave a message of a line or two. I've heard them called let it out" or shout out columns. It said:

Yes, the area that's bold in my quote was bold in the newspaper. My friend added his concern that this person probably votes and may have already procreated.

Oh my! That made me laugh so hard I almost pee'd my pants!

HA! Janet and I both started our posts with "Oh, my..." :D

ChefBeckyD said:
HA! Janet and I both started our posts with "Oh, my..." :D

...and you're surprised?! :eek:

I've been sharing that thing with so many people. It just cracks me up. You can hear the indignation in her (it just has to be a girl) voice.

raebates said:
I've been sharing that thing with so many people. It just cracks me up. You can hear the indignation in her (it just has to be a girl) voice.
I'm still laughing! I can't wait for DH to get home so I can tell him! I think I may share it w/ everyone too...

Your torellini sounds great, I also like the idea of using the seasoning with aspeargus. Yum.

that was priceless...several years ago there was a man in our area...SE Oklahoma...that said he was tired of FFA stuff. He said we didn't need farmers cause we could get meat, eggs and milk at the store...lol What planet was he from?

Funny!Hey Becky - did you try it yet?

1. How do I use the Parmesan Garlic Dipping Oil?

The Parmesan Garlic Dipping Oil is versatile and can be used in a variety of ways. You can use it as a marinade for chicken, drizzle it over roasted vegetables, or simply dip your favorite bread into it. The possibilities are endless!

2. Is the Parmesan Garlic Dipping Oil suitable for vegetarians?

Yes, the Parmesan Garlic Dipping Oil does not contain any meat products and is suitable for vegetarians.

3. Can I use the Parmesan Garlic Dipping Oil for cooking?

While the Parmesan Garlic Dipping Oil is primarily used as a dipping sauce, it can also be used for cooking. You can use it as a flavorful base for stir fry or as a marinade for grilled dishes.

4. How long does the Parmesan Garlic Dipping Oil last?

The shelf life of the Parmesan Garlic Dipping Oil is approximately 1 year if stored in a cool, dry place. Once opened, it should be consumed within 3-4 months for optimal flavor.

5. Is the Parmesan Garlic Dipping Oil gluten-free?

Yes, the Parmesan Garlic Dipping Oil is gluten-free and suitable for those with gluten allergies or sensitivities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Katiechef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Katiechef
  • quiverfull7