• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Adtl Uses for Parmesan-Garlic Oil Dipping Seasoning?

I've been fortunate that MY family has been extremely supportive - my mom is my best customer (although she will never host a party!). And, my family is the one that in the past was always offended by direct-sales parties. Who would have thunk?
krahema
As part of a b-day gift to my MIL, I am giving her a container of the Parmesan-Garlic Oil Dipping Seasoning. My in-laws are garlic freaks, so I'm hoping they will like the seasoning.

But, they are also skeptics of everything and I know they will ask, what are we supposed to do with this?

So, in addition to making flavored dipping oil, has anyone come up with other uses/recipes for this seasoning?

Thanks!:chef:

if you look at the bottom of this page, you'll see several threads addressing this same question!;)

Just used this this past week...sliced parboiled potatoes, onions and zucchini...placed on large bar pan and drizzled olive oil and sprinkled with Dipping Seasoning. Baked until potatoes were tender. Everyone enjoyed!!!!

ChefBeckyD said:
if you look at the bottom of this page, you'll see several threads addressing this same question!;)

I never looked that far down the page before. Good to know. :)

I like it sprinkled lightly over popcorn. For me, I still add salt, and it would be nice with butter if I weren't on weightwatchers....

I'm trying the sprinkled on chicken tonight (from the other threads)

Marghi

It makes amazing garlic bread. Yum!

I use it in my garlic biscuit bites at shows, I also sprinkle it on boneless skinless chicken that I saute in a pan with a little olive oil. You can add it to the butter when making garlic bread. Toss it in pasta with a little olive oil, I like this better than pesto, because I do not like the texture that nuts give a true pesto sauce.

Also amps up your marinara sauce. I put it on anything italian! lol

Yummy on popcorn and chicken as mentioned above.

cindylpal said:
Just used this this past week...sliced parboiled potatoes, onions and zucchini...placed on large bar pan and drizzled olive oil and sprinkled with Dipping Seasoning. Baked until potatoes were tender. Everyone enjoyed!!!!

This makes me want to run out and buy potatoes and Zucchini and try this..mmmm..sounds great

chefheidi2003 said:
This makes me want to run out and buy potatoes and Zucchini and try this..mmmm..sounds great

Do the same thing, and then grill them in the Grill Basket - there is nothing better! We have become addicted to grilled veggies this summer!

ChefBeckyD said:
Do the same thing, and then grill them in the Grill Basket - there is nothing better! We have become addicted to grilled veggies this summer!

Actually..I think that that is something that my bf would eat..thanks..I didn't even think of grilling it..

BlueMoon said:
I like it sprinkled lightly over popcorn. For me, I still add salt, and it would be nice with butter if I weren't on weightwatchers....

I'm trying the sprinkled on chicken tonight (from the other threads)

Marghi

I received a tip from another consultant....if you pour 1 Tbsp. hot water over your spices/rubs & let the water become absorbed, you will make the flavour of the rub/spice stronger. More flavour without using more spice = more savings. So.....I melt butter in the microwave until hot, put in the PGDS and let it absorb; then add more butter to the bowl and melt again.....pour that over your popcorn...mmmmmm. It doesn't take very long and can be done while the popcorn is popping. I think I want popcorn for lunch now :D

PS....I also do the same thing with the Sundried Tomato & Herb Dipping Seasoning

Thanks everyone! Between all the great replies here and the posts listed at the bottom of the page, I've come up with a list of great ideas to give my MIL :) I'm hoping she likes what I'm giving her. My entire group of in-laws have been extremely UN-interested in my PC venture. I'm not really sure why either - it's not like they are anti-direct sales. I've gone to different DS parties they have hosted. Hmmm.

krahema said:
Thanks everyone! Between all the great replies here and the posts listed at the bottom of the page, I've come up with a list of great ideas to give my MIL :) I'm hoping she likes what I'm giving her. My entire group of in-laws have been extremely UN-interested in my PC venture. I'm not really sure why either - it's not like they are anti-direct sales. I've gone to different DS parties they have hosted. Hmmm.

Haven't you learned? Family can never be relied on to support our business. They're the worst! :)

leftymac said:
Haven't you learned? Family can never be relied on to support our business. They're the worst! :)

I've been fortunate that MY family has been extremely supportive - my mom is my best customer (although she will never host a party!). And, my family is the one that in the past was always offended by direct-sales parties. Who would have thunk?

I think it is true though that the people you think we be supportive will not and those you don't think will support you will :)

I'm sure with my IL's there is also some sort of "in-law" issue also present:rolleyes:

this seasoning is awesome for mashed potatoes too.
I use to season meat (chicken and pork) as well!!

Do you think you could make a cheese ball with it? Just mix it in some cream cheese..let it sit..then form it into a ball..hhmm..what do you all think? Has anyone tried it? If not I think I might

I just sprinkled 1/4 cup into my Beer Bread Mix before adding sparkling water. Delicious Parmesan Garlic Bread.

I have added it to pasta. Just a little butter to coat the pasta and then a little of the spice. Hubby loves it (and he doesn't love much so that means something). We've also tried it in some oil and basted on fish or chicken.

I use it as a seasoning when roasting tomatoes, and it is delicious.

My brother said he sprinkled it on some asparagus which he drizzled with oil and wrapped in foil before throwing on the grill.

1. Can this seasoning be used for anything other than dipping oil?

Yes, there are many additional uses for Parmesan-Garlic Oil Dipping Seasoning. Some suggestions include using it as a rub for meats, mixing it into mashed potatoes, sprinkling it on roasted vegetables, or adding it to homemade salad dressings.

2. Is this seasoning gluten-free?

Yes, our Parmesan-Garlic Oil Dipping Seasoning is gluten-free. It does not contain any wheat, barley, or rye ingredients.

3. Can this seasoning be used for cooking?

Yes, this seasoning can be used for cooking. It can add flavor to a variety of dishes such as pasta, soups, and stir-fries. Just be sure to adjust the amount used according to your personal taste preferences.

4. How long does this seasoning last?

The shelf life of our Parmesan-Garlic Oil Dipping Seasoning is approximately 2 years if stored in a cool, dry place. However, for optimal flavor, we recommend using it within 1 year.

5. Is this seasoning spicy?

No, this seasoning is not spicy. It has a savory and slightly salty flavor profile with a hint of garlic and parmesan cheese. It is suitable for those who prefer milder flavors.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leftymac
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
  • kcjodih
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • chefheidi2003