• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Taste Deliciousness with Chick Club Pizza!

In summary, "Taste Deliciousness with Chick Club Pizza" is a new pizza recipe from Pampered Chef that combines chicken, bacon, ranch, and cheese for a delicious taste. To make it, you will need pre-made pizza dough and a variety of toppings. You can customize the toppings to your liking and the recipe makes one large pizza that serves 4-6 people. Different types of crust can also be used for this recipe.
feather18
Hey I just wanted to share this with yall!
I pretty much made this up, There is a local Pizza shop in town that cooks something similar to this..

Chick Club Pizza

2 Pkg Pillsberry Pizza crust(depending on which stone you use)
1 Jar alfredo sauce
1 pkt Ranch Seasoning
1 Tomato in chunks(or can chunk tomato)
1 Red Onion (chopped)
1 Clove Garlic
Chicken, cooked and chopped
Bacon bits, or bacon crumbles
1 tbs Olive oil

Preheat Oven to 350
Pretty explainatory, Roll out Pizza crust with Bakers Roller, Spread with basting brush, oil and garlic. Mix sauce and mix, spread on top of crust, top with chicken, tomatos, onion, and bacon. Bake for 20-23 minutes!

It was soo Awesome just had to share!

Yum-o!! I'm gonna have to make this one for the family this week. Thanks for sharing.

Sounds great!! Thanks!

That sounds delicious...I can't wait to try it.

I have cooked chicken in the fridge... I think I'm pretty sure what we are having for supper!

1. What is "Taste Deliciousness with Chick Club Pizza"?

"Taste Deliciousness with Chick Club Pizza" is a new pizza recipe created by Pampered Chef that combines the flavors of chicken, bacon, ranch, and cheese for a mouthwatering taste experience.

2. How do I make "Taste Deliciousness with Chick Club Pizza"?

To make "Taste Deliciousness with Chick Club Pizza," you will need pre-made pizza dough, cooked chicken, bacon, ranch dressing, and a variety of cheeses. Simply assemble the ingredients on the pizza dough and bake according to the instructions provided.

3. Can I customize the toppings on "Taste Deliciousness with Chick Club Pizza"?

Yes, you can customize the toppings on "Taste Deliciousness with Chick Club Pizza" to your liking. You can add more or less of any ingredient or even add your own favorite toppings to make it your own unique creation.

4. How many servings does "Taste Deliciousness with Chick Club Pizza" make?

The "Taste Deliciousness with Chick Club Pizza" recipe makes one large pizza, which can serve 4-6 people depending on portion size.

5. Can I use a different type of crust for "Taste Deliciousness with Chick Club Pizza"?

Yes, you can use a different type of crust for "Taste Deliciousness with Chick Club Pizza." You can use pre-made pizza crust, a homemade crust, or even a cauliflower crust for a healthier option.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • esavvymom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies