• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help With Spinach & Smokey Red Pepper Oil Dip Seasoning

In summary, the customer received a new seasoning called Spinach & Smoky Red Pepper Oil Dipping Seasoning and does not know how to use it. The seasoning is easy to use - just add it to sour cream for a chip dip - and is great with different spices for different flavors.
Tracy99
Gold Member
I just got this email from a customer and I have no idea. I have never used the dip seasoning before. Help please?

I got the Spinach & Smoky Red Pepper Oil Dipping Seasoning. Besides combining with olive oil to dip bread, it says Mix it with sour cream and mayo for a dip with veggies and chips. What proportion of each? It does not say.Would you know?

THANKS!

It's really easy. I usually just add it to sour cream for my chip dip because my friends don't like Mayo.Approx 1tbsp of seasoning for 1 cup of sour cream. If you want to do the dip with Mayo, I do 1 cup Sour cream and 1/2 cup Mayo and 2 Tbsp of seasoning. It's really just to taste, If you want more falvour add more and if you want less, add less. I hope this helps. I love this ass chip dip.

Thanks. That does help. Sounds easy enough.

Oops! Little typo but it gave me a big chuckle!

I wonder if we can make those ass chips with the new Microwave Potato Chip Cooker? :D

Teresa LM said:
I wonder if we can make those ass chips with the new Microwave Potato Chip Cooker? :D

Ass chips?? Lol! What are those??

I tell my customers they can use any of the pantry rubs/spices to make dip. 1/2 cup each mayo & sour cream and 1-2 tbsp seasoning. The dill one is also great with veggies and the buffalo rub has kick. Great with celery. The morrocan rub you can use with hummus. Also you can use greek yogurt as a lighter option to mayo.

I find that I use about 1 tbsp of any seasoning for every 1 cup of 'mixer' such as mayo or sour cream.

Katty Mac said:
...I love this ass chip dip.
Too funny, this had me laughing.

Teresa LM said:

Since you don't need oil for the microwave chip maker, wouldn't they be NO-ass chips? That's too funny. ;)

What ingredients are in the Spinach & Smokey Red Pepper Oil Dip Seasoning?

The Spinach & Smokey Red Pepper Oil Dip Seasoning contains dried red bell pepper, dried spinach, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, smoked paprika, and black pepper.

Is this seasoning gluten-free?

Yes, the Spinach & Smokey Red Pepper Oil Dip Seasoning is gluten-free.

How do I use this seasoning to make dip?

To make the dip, mix 1 tablespoon of the Spinach & Smokey Red Pepper Oil Dip Seasoning with 1/2 cup of sour cream and 1/2 cup of mayonnaise. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving for best flavor.

Can I use this seasoning for other dishes besides dip?

Yes, the Spinach & Smokey Red Pepper Oil Dip Seasoning can also be used as a dry rub for meats, added to pasta dishes, or sprinkled on roasted vegetables for added flavor.

Is this seasoning vegan/vegetarian?

The Spinach & Smokey Red Pepper Oil Dip Seasoning is vegetarian, but it is not vegan as it contains dairy (sour cream and mayonnaise) in the recommended dip recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • kcnancy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
kcnancy
Replies
Views
Admin Greg