• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipe With Roasted Red Peppers

S
sfdavis918
I have a jar of roasted red peppers and instead of just getting rid of them I want to make something with them. Does anyone have a recommendation for a recipe that I can try? I don't mind buying other ingredients, I just want to use these!

Thanks!

There are some that sound good on the recipe search on CC, including the Mediterranean Quesadillas from the 29-minute book.

Aioli spread! I make that and use it for chicken sandwiches. The recipe is with the 30 minute chicken recipes.

I used them in place of the sun dried tomatoes in the new Greek Cheese Torta! YUMMY!

Throw them, a can of chickpeas (drained), and one garlic clove pressed into your food processor. Taste and add salt, pepper, a little lemon juice, and a bit of olive oil. Fresh red pepper hummus! Eat with torn up pita bread or pita chips!

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I have a great recipe that you can try with your jar of roasted red peppers. It's our Roasted Red Pepper and Feta Dip, and it's perfect for entertaining or just snacking on at home. Here's what you'll need:- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted red peppers
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp dried basil
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt1. In a small bowl, mix together the cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth.
2. Stir in the feta cheese, roasted red peppers, garlic, and spices until well combined.
3. Serve with crackers, pita chips, or sliced vegetables for dipping.This dip is always a hit at parties and it's so easy to make. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do! Happy cooking!

1. Can I use any type of roasted red peppers for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of roasted red peppers for this recipe. Whether they are jarred, canned, or freshly roasted, they will all work well in the dish.

2. What ingredients do I need for this recipe?

In addition to the roasted red peppers, you will need olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper, and any other desired seasonings. You may also need other ingredients depending on the specific recipe you choose.

3. Can I substitute other vegetables for roasted red peppers?

Yes, you can substitute other vegetables for roasted red peppers in this recipe. Some good options include roasted eggplant, zucchini, or mushrooms.

4. How long do roasted red peppers last in the fridge?

Jarred roasted red peppers can last up to two weeks in the fridge, while homemade roasted red peppers can last up to a week. It is important to store them in an airtight container to maintain freshness.

5. Can I freeze roasted red peppers?

Yes, you can freeze roasted red peppers for later use. Simply place them in an airtight container or freezer bag and store in the freezer for up to three months.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrshamel3808
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
mrshamel3808
  • gussey30
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • PCSarahjm