• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Recipe or Instructions on Cooking Roast Beef in Dcb

In summary, the Deep Covered Baker is perfect for cooking a roast beef, specifically a chuck roast or bottom round roast. No additional liquid is needed as the roast beef will release its own juices during cooking. The cooking time for the roast beef is approximately 20 minutes per pound at 375°F, with a recommended internal temperature of 145°F for medium-rare, 160°F for medium, or 170°F for well-done. The Deep Covered Baker can also be used to cook other types of meat, such as chicken, pork, and fish, with adjustments to the cooking time and temperature.
gussey30
I want to use my DCB to make a pot roast... any recipes/ cooking instructions?

this isn't a pot roast recipe but try it
you will LOVE it!!1 cheap roast
fresh garlic sliced (no other spices or seasonings)Whisk 1 can of Campbells cheddar cheese soup & 1 can of Campbells french onion soup
pour over roast bake at 359 a little over an hour remove roast to platter, whisk juices and it will be the best gravy EVER!!!

Pot roast
2 cans beef broth

Place roast and broth in DCB, bake at 375 for 2 1/2 hrs, reduce heat to 275 and bake for another 2 hours.

Cooking for a long time is important for a tender roast. After the first 3 hours, feel free to add cubed potatoes and carrots for a full meal.

1. Can I use the Deep Covered Baker to cook a roast beef?

Yes, the Deep Covered Baker is perfect for cooking a roast beef. It is designed to evenly distribute heat and create a moist cooking environment, resulting in a juicy and tender roast beef.

2. What type of roast beef is best for cooking in the Deep Covered Baker?

We recommend using a chuck roast or a bottom round roast for cooking in the Deep Covered Baker. These cuts of meat have enough marbling to keep the roast moist during cooking.

3. Do I need to add any liquid to the Deep Covered Baker when cooking a roast beef?

No, you do not need to add any liquid to the Deep Covered Baker. The roast beef will release its own juices as it cooks, creating a flavorful cooking liquid.

4. How long should I cook the roast beef in the Deep Covered Baker?

The cooking time will depend on the size of your roast beef. As a general rule, cook the roast beef for 20 minutes per pound at 375°F. Use a meat thermometer to ensure the internal temperature reaches 145°F for medium-rare, 160°F for medium, or 170°F for well-done.

5. Can I use the Deep Covered Baker to cook other types of meat?

Yes, the Deep Covered Baker is great for cooking a variety of meats, including chicken, pork, and even fish. Just adjust the cooking time and temperature according to the type of meat you are cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nanax563
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • BethCooks4U
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • smartcookie