• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thanksgiving - Entirely by Way of Pampered Chef

In summary, the conversation is about preparing a jazzed-up Thanksgiving dinner for 15 people using Pampered Chef products. The suggested food items include spiral-sliced ham, pumpkin pie, turkey, lemon bar cookies, homemade rolls, stuffing, and a turkey-cranberry wreath. The person also plans to showcase some delicious recipes using Pampered Chef products. They are looking for suggestions for mouth-watering recipes from others. The conversation also includes a recipe for a spicy Southwest cranberry sauce.
BadGirl
Gold Member
If you could do a jazzed-up, but yet somewhat traditional, Thanksgiving dinner for +/- 15 people, what food items would you serve that utilizes Pampered Chef products?

For instance, I'm thinking that preparing a spiral-sliced ham in the Deep Covered Baker, a pumpkin pie in the Deep Dish Pie Plate, a turkey in the Rectangular Baker, lemon bar cookies on the Medium Bar Pan, homemade rolls on the Rectangle Stone, stuffing in the Square Baker, a Turkey-Crabnerry wreath on the Large Round Stone, etc.

I'd love to showcase some of my wonderful PC products, but I'd love to also highlight some of their delicious recipes, too.

Anyone have any suggestions for mouth-watering recipes that would go well with Thanksgiving Dinner?

Thanks!

I'm curious, too. If everyone comes whom we've invited so far for Thanksgiving, we'll have 16 people (I'm soooo excited). I'm thinking a ham (hmm, in the DCB might be a good idea!) and a turkey (if I can borrow my Director's roaster - she's already said we can borrow her house, haha).

I make an awesome green bean dish, which I'll probably do in the Deep Dish Baker, now that I have it. Maybe biscuits or rolls on the Medium Round Stone. I found a delicious looking recipe for Southwest Cranberry Sauce (spicy instead of sweet!). I can't really decide, though, until everyone involved helps to decide the menu, since there are at least 4 cooks among us!

Definitely trying out that cranberry sauce, though. And, making the Fudge Brownie Tiramusu Trifle for dessert! That is soo good!

save my place for later tips. thanks for the great ones so far!!!

please post the spicy cranberry recipe

Here you go Teresa! Sounds easy and different, doesn't it? I'll probably add a little more heat, personally.

Southwestern Cranberry Sauce (from Goodhousekeeping, Nov. 2008 edition)

1 bag (12 oz) cranberries (3c) picked over
1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
1 t grated fresh lime peel
2 t fresh lime juice
3/4 c sugar
1/4 c water

1. In 3-quart saucepan, heat all ingredients to boiling on high, stirring occasionally
2. Reduce heat to medium and cook, uncovered 3 to 4 minutes or until most craberries pop (mixture will thicken as it chills).
3. Spoon sauce into serving bowl; cover and refrigerate 3 hours or up to 4 days.

Makes 3 cups

1. How can Pampered Chef help me prepare a delicious Thanksgiving meal?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a wide range of kitchen tools and gadgets that can make preparing a Thanksgiving meal easier and more efficient. From our roasting pans and carving sets to our food choppers and peelers, we have everything you need to create the perfect Thanksgiving feast.

2. What are some must-have Pampered Chef products for Thanksgiving?

Some of our most popular products for Thanksgiving include our Stoneware Collection, which is perfect for roasting turkeys and baking side dishes, our Food Processor, which can help with chopping and pureeing ingredients, and our Gravy Separator, which makes it easy to separate fat from gravy.

3. Can I find Thanksgiving recipes on the Pampered Chef website?

Absolutely! Our website is full of delicious Thanksgiving recipes, from traditional dishes like roasted turkey and mashed potatoes to more unique recipes like pumpkin spice monkey bread and cranberry salsa. You can also find recipes specifically designed for our Pampered Chef products.

4. Are there any cooking tips or tricks that Pampered Chef can share for Thanksgiving?

We have a wealth of cooking tips and tricks on our website and in our product instruction manuals. Some helpful tips for Thanksgiving include using our Quick Cooker to make a quick and delicious turkey, using our meat thermometer to ensure your turkey is cooked to the perfect temperature, and using our food chopper to easily chop up onions and herbs for stuffing.

5. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products in time for Thanksgiving?

Yes, you can! We offer fast shipping options and also have many consultants who can help you place an order and get it in time for your Thanksgiving meal. You can also check our website for local events and pop-up shops where you can purchase our products in person.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • chefmoseley
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies