• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can You Host a $1230 Pampered Chef Show?

I have a dumb question though...I was explaining to my Mom the other night that you don't want to use Pam spray on the roundstones and she asked why? I honestly didn't know...that's just what I was told. Why can't you use pam spray with the stones and just oil sprays??? Also, what do I say to someone that worries about germs and such when I say that you can't use soup on the stones?Your Mom probably doesn't know that you can't use Pam spray because it will damage the stones. You can use oil sprays or a Pam / oil spray hybrid. You might want to explain that you are using a non-stick surface and that you do
Andreamd8
Silver Member
I just started this a little over a week ago...

Okay...I had a show last weekend with a close friend and a few family members. It was very informal...we had a lot of fun and cooked dinner and dessert together using all of my new pampered chef kit products. Between just a few people I had a $1230 show!!!!!!! One of my family members is a very busy person, so she pretty much did all of her Christmas shoppping through me. That was very exciting, because I wasn't expecting that :)

Now...my "real" open house is this Saturday night. I have about 8-10 people coming, and I'm doing it as a "mystery host" open house. I'm praying it goes well, and I've already had a few outside orders for it.

What I need is some advice though...Does anyone have any tips on how to have a successful show? I'm most nervouse about the actual demonstration part. I'm afraid that I'm going to forget information about the products, not make the recipe correctly, etc.

What I plan to make is one of the crescent roll wreath recipes (I've made it 4 times already, and I love doing it), and the truffle brownie cups...what do you guys think?

Advice...please??? Thanks in advance everyone!!!!

I didn't make the recipe correctly last Monday, but they all loved how it tasted anyway!Since you've practiced the recipes already, you should be fine. Just have fun and your guests will have fun also!

Andreamd8 said:
I just started this a little over a week ago...

Okay...I had a show last weekend with a close friend and a few family members. It was very informal...we had a lot of fun and cooked dinner and dessert together using all of my new pampered chef kit products. Between just a few people I had a $1230 show!!!!!!! One of my family members is a very busy person, so she pretty much did all of her Christmas shoppping through me. That was very exciting, because I wasn't expecting that :)

Now...my "real" open house is this Saturday night. I have about 8-10 people coming, and I'm doing it as a "mystery host" open house. I'm praying it goes well, and I've already had a few outside orders for it.

What I need is some advice though...Does anyone have any tips on how to have a successful show? I'm most nervouse about the actual demonstration part. I'm afraid that I'm going to forget information about the products, not make the recipe correctly, etc.

What I plan to make is one of the crescent roll wreath recipes (I've made it 4 times already, and I love doing it), and the truffle brownie cups...what do you guys think?

Advice...please??? Thanks in advance everyone!!!!

Accept that mistakes might happen then roll with it. I find just talking about the products as I make the recipes is good enough... is it a coming and going kind of open house? You might not need to be too formal then.. just make stuff, be casual and folks will gather and watch... or ask how you made something.

I've done the artichoke cups now half a dozen times but it seems that my 'thing' is to forget SOMETHING... but I roll with it, orders come in anyway and folks find out I have a sense of humor when it comes to 'mistakes' in the kitchen... one time it was mayo... another it was something else... but the food was still tasty!

I think the key is to laugh it off and keep moving... don't let anything stop you and relax... have fun! That will show and folks will be relaxed and have fun too!

I think the more you worry about it the more you will "mess up" at least that is the case with me. Before my first show I tried to learn all the stuff about knife and cookware and you could have slaped me and I didn`t get it LOL. Then I was okay oh well I will have peek cards and guess what I didn`t need them lol.

Congrats on your first show that is awsome!

Thanks for the advice...I'm going to look over the product info, and just roll with it. I have a dumb question though...I was explaining to my Mom the other night that you don't want to use Pam spray on the roundstones and she asked why? I honestly didn't know...that's just what I was told. Why can't you use pam spray with the stones and just oil sprays??? Also, what do I say to someone that worries about germs and such when I say that you can't use soup on the stones?

Andreamd8 said:
Thanks for the advice...I'm going to look over the product info, and just roll with it. I have a dumb question though...I was explaining to my Mom the other night that you don't want to use Pam spray on the roundstones and she asked why? I honestly didn't know...that's just what I was told. Why can't you use pam spray with the stones and just oil sprays??? Also, what do I say to someone that worries about germs and such when I say that you can't use soup on the stones?

I just encountered this the other day. The pam has other stuff in it besides oil and it causes build up on the stone. It will make the stone sticky and gooey.

You tell people about the soap by saying it isn't soap that cleans, it's the hot water and friction. http://www.chefsuccess.com/f8/do-our-stones-harbor-bacteria-5427/

That's the thread that has the information for you.
HTH

I always tell people that I've been using stones for 15 years and have never once washed one with soap. I'm quite healthy and so is my family. Pam causes a sticky build up to form on the stones.

Memorize this line. I use it frequently--like every time I mess up:

See, that's why they call us Pampered, not perfect.

Related to How Can You Host a $1230 Pampered Chef Show?

What are the most important tips for a successful Pampered Chef show?

The most important tips for a successful Pampered Chef show are to be organized, engage with your guests, offer incentives, follow up with potential customers, and showcase the products in action.

How can I overcome nerves when hosting a Pampered Chef show?

To overcome nerves when hosting a Pampered Chef show, it's important to practice and prepare beforehand, have a positive attitude, and remind yourself of the benefits of hosting a show, such as earning free products.

What are some effective ways to increase sales during a Pampered Chef show?

Effective ways to increase sales during a Pampered Chef show include offering special discounts or promotions, highlighting the versatility and usefulness of the products, and encouraging guests to try out the products themselves.

How can I make sure my guests have a fun and enjoyable experience at my Pampered Chef show?

To ensure your guests have a fun and enjoyable experience at your Pampered Chef show, create a welcoming and comfortable atmosphere, involve them in interactive activities, and provide delicious food and drinks.

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef show?

Hosting a Pampered Chef show offers many benefits, including earning free and discounted products, learning new cooking techniques, and spending quality time with friends and family. It's also a great way to support a small business and connect with others who share a love for cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
DebPC