• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Wants Broccoli/Cream Cheese Recipe

In summary, to make the Broccoli/Cream Cheese Recipe, you will need 1 head of broccoli, 1 package of cream cheese, 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese, and 1/4 cup of bread crumbs. Simply steam the broccoli, mix in the cream cheese and cheddar cheese, and top with bread crumbs before baking at 375 degrees for 20 minutes. You can use frozen broccoli, make the recipe ahead of time, use different types of cheese, and add other ingredients such as chicken, bacon, or bell peppers.
tahodgin
Gold Member
:chef:I had a host ask me about a recipe. She said she went to a show before that served broccoli & cream cheese (she thought) on some kind of bread. Does anyone have any ideas what this might be?

That sounds a lot like tastefully simple...

Maybe the Hot Broccoli Dip? It has sour cream & mayo not cream cheese though. Search the files, it's in there

Oh that looks yummy, I'm glad you said something.

Cool veggie pizza?

Thank you all so much for the replies. I'm going to send her the cool veggie pizza & see if that's it.

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out about the broccoli and cream cheese recipe. It sounds like the dish your host is referring to might be our Broccoli and Cheddar Bites. They are made with crescent roll dough, cream cheese, and broccoli, and are perfect for serving as an appetizer or side dish. I will include the recipe below for you to try out. Let me know how it turns out for you!Broccoli and Cheddar Bites Recipe:Ingredients:
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent rolls
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cooked broccoli
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to tasteInstructions:
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Unroll the crescent roll dough onto a cutting board and pinch together the seams to create one large sheet.
3. In a small bowl, mix together the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, broccoli, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
4. Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly over the crescent roll dough.
5. Starting at the long edge, roll up the dough tightly and pinch the seams together to seal.
6. Using a sharp knife, cut the roll into 1/2-inch slices and place them on the prepared baking sheet.
7. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the bites are golden brown.
8. Serve warm and enjoy!I hope this recipe is what your host was looking for. Let me know if you have any other questions or if there is anything else I can assist you with. Happy cooking! :chef:

1. How do I make the Broccoli/Cream Cheese Recipe?

The Broccoli/Cream Cheese Recipe is very simple to make. You will need 1 head of broccoli, 1 package of cream cheese, 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese, and 1/4 cup of bread crumbs. Steam the broccoli until tender, then mix in the cream cheese and cheddar cheese. Place the mixture in a baking dish and top with bread crumbs. Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes, or until bubbly and golden brown.

2. Can I use frozen broccoli for this recipe?

Yes, you can definitely use frozen broccoli for this recipe. Just make sure to thaw and drain the broccoli before mixing it with the other ingredients.

3. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare this recipe ahead of time. Simply follow the instructions and instead of baking it, cover the dish and refrigerate until ready to bake. You may need to add a few extra minutes to the baking time if the dish is cold when placed in the oven.

4. Can I use a different type of cheese?

Yes, you can use any type of cheese that you prefer for this recipe. Some popular options include mozzarella, Gouda, or Swiss cheese. You can also mix and match different types of cheese for a unique flavor.

5. Can I add other ingredients to this recipe?

Absolutely! This recipe serves as a great base for adding in other ingredients. Some suggestions include diced cooked chicken, chopped bacon, or diced bell peppers. Get creative and add in your favorite flavors to make it your own.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Deb V
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Gina M