• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ever Heard of a Recipe Using Olives, Cream Cheese & Pizza Crust?

B
bdbwa4474
I met someone yesterday who lost her recipe that includes olives, cream cheese & pizza crust. She said it was a recipe used years ago at all the Pampered Chef shows. Since I've only been doing this for about a year ... does anyone know which recipe she might have been talking about?

There was a tapas topping that was made with several kinds of olives. The tapas base was toasted baguettes (although you could use pizza dough) topped with a mixture of cream cheese and goat cheese. The recipe should be on CC in the Theme Show archive.

There was a warm olive bruschetta recipe in the Celebrate cookbook awhile back. There's more than just those ingredients though, and again it's french bread, not pizza crust.

Possibly the cool veggie pizza? That also has the broccoli, carrots, cream cheese, black olives and sometimes with bell peppers, mushrooms and tomatoes.

Just had to say "Hi Kelly!". Have fun tomorrow night, unfortunately I can't make it as my DH scheduled something himself...

Yes-

I think it was COOL RED PEPPER PIZZA

SB recipe from 2002 S/S
1 10 oz pkg refrigerated pizza crust
1/2 cucumber, scored & thinly sliced
1 tsp itialian seasoning
1T Red wine vinegar
4 oz Lite cream chees( Neuftchatel)
1 small garlic clove
1 jar 7oz roast red pepper
1/2 cup pitted black olives, sliced
2 T grated Parm cheese

Preheat oven 400.
Sprinkle stone w/ flour, roll dough out, bake 15-18 min, till golden. Cool completeley

Combine cucumber w/ red wine vinegar & 1/2 tsp italian seasoing. and let rest.

Combine cream cheese, remaining italianmix, garlic pressed and spread over crust.
Drain cucumbers and place on top on cream cheese.
Coarsley chop red peppers, slice olives and sprinkle over pizza.
Top w/ grated parm cheese.

Oldie, but a GOODIE!

Mmmmm, I've never made that but will now have to try!

I think it sounds more like the Garden Veggie Pizza that was the "Super Starter" recipe back when I started my business in 2003. I made that pizza ALL THE TIME!!! :D

I have it at home - I'll attach it later (couldn't find it on CC).

1. What is the recipe that includes olives, cream cheese, and pizza crust?

The recipe is called "Creamy Olive Pizza" and was popular at Pampered Chef shows in the past.

2. Can you provide the specific ingredients and quantities for the Creamy Olive Pizza recipe?

Sure, the ingredients you will need are: pizza crust, cream cheese, black olives, green olives, and shredded cheese. The exact quantities may vary depending on the size of your pizza crust.

3. How do I make the Creamy Olive Pizza?

First, preheat your oven to 375°F. Then, spread the cream cheese on top of the pizza crust. Next, add the black and green olives on top of the cream cheese. Finally, sprinkle shredded cheese on top. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.

4. Can I substitute any ingredients in the Creamy Olive Pizza recipe?

Absolutely! You can use any type of olives you prefer or even add additional toppings such as diced bell peppers or onions. You can also use a pre-made pizza crust or make your own from scratch.

5. Is the Creamy Olive Pizza recipe still popular at Pampered Chef shows?

While it may not be as popular as it was in the past, the Creamy Olive Pizza is still a delicious and easy recipe that can be found in many Pampered Chef cookbooks or on their website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
MaddyandOwensMom
  • Deb V
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • tahodgin
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies