• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ice Cream Cake Recipe for Hosts with Outside Orders!

In summary, someone suggested making the Ice Cream Sandwich Torte in a Chillzanne Rectangle Server and it would stay cold for up to 5 hours.
stefani2
Does anyone have the Ice Cream Cake recipe that they could post on here? I was thinking of offering it for June/July/August Shows for the Host's who have collected Outside Orders BEFORE their Show.........

TIA! :)

Are you looking for the Ice Cream Sandwich Torte from SB?

Ice Cream Sandwich Torte
1 cup coarsely chopped creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (10 cookies)
1/2 cup milk
1 package (3.9 oz) chocolate instant pudding & pie filling
1 container (12 oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
12 frozen rectangle ice cream sandwiches (3.75 oz each) unwrapped, divided
2 tablespoons semi-sweet morsels, grated or multi-colored sprinkles (I use additional crushed cookies)

1. Coarsely chop cookies using Food Chopper. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine milk and pudding mix; whisk using Stainless Whisk until mixture is smooth and begins to thicken. Immediately fold in half of the whipped topping and cookies using Classic Scraper; set filling aside.

2. Working quickly, arrange six of the ice cream sandwiches side by side on Simple Additions Large Square Platter. Spread filling evenly over sandwiches using Small Spreader. Top with remaining ice cream sandwiches, forming a rectangular-shaped torte; smooth sides. Spread remaining whipped topping over top and sides of torte. Grate chocolate over torte using Deluxe Cheese Grater. Freeze at least 30 minutes or until ready to serve.

Yield: 16 servings

Cook's Tip: If freezing overnight, remove from freezer 30-45 minutes before serving for easy slicing.

Hey thanks! That's it - I have also been told to use Chocolate Milk instead of regular white milk to make it even chocolatier (is that a word???) :)

ideaIt was suggested to me to try making it in the Chillzanne Rectangle Server and then it would stay cold for up to 5 hours.

Thanks for the tip. I plan to offer this as a summer recipe. I'll try it on the chillzanne & see how it goes. I might make one today for a cookout. Yum!

1. Can I use any flavor of ice cream for the ice cream cake?

Yes, you can use any flavor of ice cream that you or your guests prefer. You can also mix and match flavors for a fun twist on the traditional ice cream cake.

2. Do I need any special equipment to make the ice cream cake?

No, you do not need any special equipment. A 9-inch springform pan and a freezer are all you need to make this delicious dessert.

3. Can I make the ice cream cake ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the ice cream cake ahead of time. Simply wrap it tightly with plastic wrap and store it in the freezer until ready to serve. It can be made up to a week in advance.

4. Can I use store-bought ice cream instead of making my own?

Yes, you can use store-bought ice cream for this recipe. However, making your own ice cream allows you to control the ingredients and customize the flavors to your liking.

5. Can I add toppings to the ice cream cake?

Yes, you can add toppings to the ice cream cake. Some popular options include chocolate sauce, caramel sauce, whipped cream, and sprinkles. Get creative and add your favorite toppings for a personalized touch.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stefani2
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • Deb V
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies