• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

September Show Recipe ~ Ideas Anyone???

In summary, the September Show Recipe for this year is the Apple Cider Pork Chops with Roasted Fall Vegetables. Substitutions can be made for the ingredients, and the recipe can be modified to accommodate vegetarian or vegan diets. Different Pampered Chef products can be used to make the recipe, and it can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Recipes" section.
pampered2007
Hello! I'm wondering what recipe everyone is doing for their cooking shows this month. I just can't decide!!! It's still pretty warm outside so I don't really want to heat up the oven. Thought about using the cookware to promote the host special and hopefully encourage guests to still book for this month. But I'm thinking that ice cream sundaes sound great too! Ugh.. just can't make up my mind. Help! LOL!! Thank you! :)

I have Bites & Bevs shows where I'm making the Fajita Bites and Cocktails, Power Cooking shows with Chicken where we're fixing Satay Chicken Pasta Salad, Chicken Parm Soup (both for the frig), and the Fajitas & Salsa to sample, Game Day Show-making taco dip, football cake, sliders, A Mexican Fiesta w/fajitas & Margaritas, and a couple Girls Nite Outs with Jamacaian Jerk Nachos and Cocktails.

I've had a lot of luck showing off the cookware making the salsa bites. it is really easy to make and shows how easy it is to clean the cookware. It has been a big hit with my 30 min microwaved chicken.

I am undecided as well. Over the summer, my host favorite recipe demo was a Sip n Dip show with Mango Confetti Salsa, Microwave Chips, Tortilla Chips, etc. I haven't tested any of the new recipes yet, but will be doing so with my team this weekend. The Chicken Parm soup and the Chicken Fajita bites look appealing to me as show recipes.

Mvspenny, by salsa bites, do you mean the fajita bites? How are you using it to show off the cookware? Just by cooking the chicken in the sautee pan?

What is the September Show Recipe for this year?

The September Show Recipe for this year is the Apple Cider Pork Chops with Roasted Fall Vegetables. It is a delicious and comforting dish that is perfect for the fall season.

Can I make substitutions for the ingredients in the September Show Recipe?

Yes, you can definitely make substitutions for the ingredients in the September Show Recipe. We encourage you to use ingredients that you and your family enjoy and feel free to get creative with the recipe.

Are there any vegetarian or vegan options for the September Show Recipe?

Unfortunately, the September Show Recipe is not vegetarian or vegan-friendly. However, you can modify the recipe by using plant-based meat alternatives or adding more vegetables to make it suitable for your dietary needs.

Can I use different Pampered Chef products to make the September Show Recipe?

Yes, you can use different Pampered Chef products to make the September Show Recipe. Our products are versatile and designed to make cooking easier and more efficient, so feel free to use what you have on hand.

Can I find the September Show Recipe on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can find the September Show Recipe on the Pampered Chef website. Simply go to the "Recipes" section and search for "September Show Recipe" to find the recipe and any accompanying videos or tips for making it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • PCCHeather0506
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies