• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Favorite Recipe From Dessert Cookbook

In summary, the conversation is about a consultant discussing ideas for a Chocolate Decadence show with a newbie host. The consultant wants to try a new recipe from the cookbook and is looking for recommendations for chocolate recipes that are easy to make and don't require much oven time. They also mention wanting to serve cream cheese with a Raspberry Habanero Sauce and graham crackers. The consultant suggests the Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Torte, No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake, and Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Dip as potential recipes for the show.
pampchefsarah
Gold Member
I have a show on 7/10 with a newbie host (so excited!), and she has decided to do a Chocolate Decadence show. Normally, I would do a Trifle, but thought this might be a good opportunity to try one of the recipes from the new cookbook (I haven't done any of the recipes yet!). I'm at work right now, but want to respond to her e-mail as soon as possible. What are your favorite chocolate recipes, which would work well for a show - preferably one that doesn't require too much oven or boiling time, since mid-July is pretty warm here!;):p

I'd also like to put out cream cheese with the Rasberry Habanero Sauce and graham crackers (one of my new favorite snacks), so if there's a recipe which this would complement, so much the better!

My favorite chocolate recipe that is a great show recipe is the Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Torte. It is sooooo rich and delicious! I want a piece right now! The oven time is minimal. It only bakes for about 15 minutes.

Hi, Where can I get that peanut butter torte recipe mentioned in this thread? I'm a new consultant and a host has asked me to do a torte!
Thx,
Lu Ann Watson
[email protected]

Look in the recipes from the Seasons Best recipe booklets in Consultants Corner - it was in Fall Winter 2008.​

Hi there! Congratulations on your upcoming show with a newbie host, that's always exciting! I think a Chocolate Decadence show sounds perfect for a mid-July event. As for recipes, I have a few suggestions that I think would work well for your show. The first one is the Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Trifle from our new cookbook. It's a twist on the classic trifle, but with the addition of peanut butter cups, it's sure to be a hit!Another recipe that I love is the No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake. It's a great option for a warm day because it doesn't require any oven time. Plus, the creamy chocolate and tangy cream cheese are a perfect combination.For your cream cheese and Raspberry Habanero Sauce, I recommend trying the Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Dip. It's a simple and delicious dip that pairs perfectly with graham crackers. And if you want to add a little extra kick, you can sprinkle some of the sauce on top for a spicy twist.I hope these suggestions help, and I can't wait to hear how your show goes! Happy cooking!

1. What is the "Favorite Recipe From Dessert Cookbook"?

The "Favorite Recipe From Dessert Cookbook" is a collection of delicious and easy-to-follow dessert recipes curated by Pampered Chef. It includes a variety of sweet treats such as cakes, cookies, pies, and more, all designed to be made with our high-quality kitchen tools and ingredients.

2. Can I purchase the "Favorite Recipe From Dessert Cookbook" online?

Yes, the "Favorite Recipe From Dessert Cookbook" can be purchased on our website or through any of our independent consultants. It is also available for purchase at our in-home cooking shows and select retail locations.

3. Are the recipes in the "Favorite Recipe From Dessert Cookbook" suitable for special dietary needs?

Yes, we understand that many people have dietary restrictions and preferences, which is why we have included a wide range of recipes in our cookbook. You can find recipes that are gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan, as well as options for those with nut allergies.

4. Do I need to have Pampered Chef products to make the recipes in the "Favorite Recipe From Dessert Cookbook"?

While we highly recommend using our high-quality kitchen tools and ingredients for the best results, you can still make the recipes in our cookbook without them. However, be aware that some recipes may require specific tools, such as our stoneware or non-stick baking sheets.

5. Can I share the "Favorite Recipe From Dessert Cookbook" with my friends and family?

Yes, we encourage you to share the delicious recipes in our cookbook with your loved ones. You can also purchase additional copies of the cookbook to give as gifts or host a Pampered Chef cooking show to get your friends and family together to try out the recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mitzyz
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • carolcooks