• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Healthy Show Recipe Ideas.

In summary, the person is looking for recipe suggestions for a weight watchers-focused show they are hosting. They mention wanting to use a stone to showcase their stones and ask for recipe suggestions that aren't too challenging. Another person suggests making an angel food cake trifle with berries, pudding, and cool whip. Someone else suggests making Tomato Basil Squares, but notes that they may be high in points. The conversation then turns to discussing healthier options and low-fat ingredients. Suggestions for other recipes include veggie pizza, 7 layer SW salad, and Berries 'n Cream Wonton Cups.
tabnat80
Gold Member
I'm doing a show next Thursday (31st) and the host and most of her guest are on weight watchers. I saw a link on here and printed it off of the weight watcher points but I'm still stumped about what to make. I want to make something to showcase our stones. Any recipe suggestions that aren't too challenging. If I can't use a stone, a triffle recipe would be great too. I'm just clueless right now. I have just about all the recipe books that I know of. I just can't decide.

I love making an angelfood cake Trifle - for the cake, line the large barpan with parchment, and then pour in the cake batter - I think the instructions for doing this are in the All The Best Cookbook for another cake that uses Angel Food Cake.

Anyway, then use pudding made with skim milk, and the lite cool whip, mix that together, and then use a layer of berries (probably frozen this time of year, unless you live someplace warm)
Layer:

Angel Food cubes
Berries
Pudding/Coolwhip
Angel Food Cubes
Berries
Pudding/coolwhip

Reserve some cool whip to do rosettes on top, and then grate some nuts or chocolate over the top.

If you use the skim milk, and the lite coolwhip - it's 4 points - if you use sugar free stuff :)yuck: ) it's 3 points.

bump bump i'm stumped

smashed potato soup or three cheese garden pizza?

I have no idea about WW , but what are the point of Tomato Basil Squares? I love those things! That is what I am making at all my shows for Jan and Feb. They are so simple to do!

jrstephens said:
I have no idea about WW , but what are the point of Tomato Basil Squares? I love those things! That is what I am making at all my shows for Jan and Feb. They are so simple to do!

Jenifer I would imagine that the point value of the Tomato Basil Squares is high, unless you have a very small piece. It has mayo and cheese. However, I don't know how the point scale works with WW. Usually anything that tastes as good as these squares is NOT good for you!

Chef Kearns said:
Jenifer I would imagine that the point value of the Tomato Basil Squares is high, unless you have a very small piece. It has mayo and cheese. However, I don't know how the point scale works with WW. Usually anything that tastes as good as these squares is NOT good for you!

Wouldn't the "fresh basil" cancel out the bad stuff!! :D :love:

Actually, it's not that bad. Only 3 points per square (20 squares total). And yes, the basil, as long as it's "fresh" and clipped using the pampered chef kitchen shears in the herb keeper, will make it much healthier. LOL

Last edited:
You could always ask the host if you could use one of her weight watchers books with the point values of food in it. TO help you prepare a better recipe

tabnat80 said:
Actually, it's not that bad. Only 3 points per square (20 squares total). And yes, the basil, as long as it's "fresh" and clipped using the pampered chef kitchen shears in the herb keeper, will make it much healthier. LOL

You could use low fat mayo too. That's all we ever use in my house.

There are some veggie pizzas floating about that are pretty good!

I love the 7 layer SW salad; I usually add chicken to it.

I've done the Berries 'n Cream Wonton Cups in the past for a healthier show/demo. It is on pg 114 of the It's Good For You Cookbook

What are some healthy show recipe ideas?

Some healthy show recipe ideas include roasted vegetables, quinoa salads, grilled fish, and fruit skewers.

How can I make my show recipes healthier?

To make your show recipes healthier, try using alternative ingredients such as whole wheat flour, Greek yogurt instead of sour cream, and replacing butter with avocado or olive oil.

Do you have any vegetarian or vegan show recipe ideas?

Yes, we have a variety of vegetarian and vegan show recipe ideas such as stuffed bell peppers, lentil soups, vegetable stir-fry, and tofu scrambles.

Can I still use Pampered Chef products for healthy show recipes?

Absolutely! Many of our products are specifically designed for healthy cooking, such as our non-stick cookware and vegetable spiralizer.

Are there any low-carb or gluten-free show recipe ideas?

Yes, we have a selection of low-carb and gluten-free show recipe ideas including cauliflower pizza crust, zucchini noodles, and almond flour baked goods.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tys1031
  • adnoel
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies