• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Some Light & Healthy Pampered Chef Recipes

In summary, the host is looking for a light and healthy recipe and I shared the smashed potato and turkey chili soups with her. She is going to demo the salad pizza and I am bringing the dough already made and room temp. The salad includes diced chicken and is 5 points per serving.
elizabethfox
Gold Member
I have a host who is doing a show at the end of Feb. She is wanting to do a light and healthy recipe. I told her about the soups (smashed potato and turkey chili) but I think she is looking for something else. :confused:
Does anyone have any recipes they can share. I don't have any cookware other than the pan that came in my kit, and the only stones I have are the DCB, lg bar pan (2), loaf pan (not mini), and lg round stone w/handles.

I'm doing a show this week for a bunch of girls who are on WW. I'm making a salad pizza. Its in a college, so I dont have an oven, so I'm making the crust ahead of time, then I'm going to demo the rest. You can put whatever you want on it....HTH:chef:

So what are you putting on the one you are making?? I have never heard of a salad pizza before!

Its big here in NYC...

Well I'm going a little towards chicken Ceasar Pizza, but I'm not putting the dressing on it, since thats not really healthy. Well I'm bringing the dough already made & room temp. With the salad choppers a bunch of lettuce,cucumbers,tomatoes, some sliced black olives, anything you feel like putting on it of course diced chicken. I'm leaving the dressing on the side. I'll have just plain oil & vinegar & another knid either fat free or lite....HTH:chef:

This is my favorite light and healthy recipe - I use it as part of my "8 Point Party" It's 4 points a serving!

Attachments

• SevenLayer Southwestern Salad.doc
    70 KB · Views: 393
On your 8 point salad, how much is a serving? And does that 4 points per serving include the chicken or not? Is your sour cream fat free or your cheese? Are the chips included in the 4 points? Sorry to be nosey, but I am a WW leader and wondered if this could really be 4 points per serving and if so what did it include? Thank you!

I love this one. I was told it has 5 points and it serves a ton of people! Plus, it shows soooo many tools. I always expand on more tools then what the recipe reads. Anyone else love this salad?:love:

Attachments

• cel04_mandarin_pasta_recipe.pdf
    314.4 KB · Views: 408
chefallison53 said:
I love this one. I was told it has 5 points and it serves a ton of people! Plus, it shows soooo many tools. I always expand on more tools then what the recipe reads. Anyone else love this salad?:love:

I think I MIGHT love it more than you!!!!!!!!

It is THE BEST.....:chef:

I forgot....to make it less calories use fresh oranges & wheat pasta.....:D

I don't have a trifle bowl...what else could I put the salad in?? Oh I have the Dots Large Bowl...would that be big enough.

chefallison53 said:

Awsome salad! :love: It is always a BIG hit!!

elizabethfox said:
I don't have a trifle bowl...what else could I put the salad in?? Oh I have the Dots Large Bowl...would that be big enough.

For the Mandarin Pasta Salad? Yes the dots bowl should be ok.

1. What are some light and healthy recipes that I can make with Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipes that are both light and healthy. Some popular options include our Zucchini Noodle Stir-Fry, Quinoa and Black Bean Salad, and Baked Salmon with Lemon and Herbs. You can find these and more on our website or in our recipe books.

2. Are all Pampered Chef recipes low in calories?

Not all Pampered Chef recipes are low in calories, but we do offer a wide range of options for those looking to eat light and healthy. Our recipes often use fresh, whole ingredients and focus on balance and portion control.

3. Can I substitute ingredients in Pampered Chef recipes to make them even healthier?

Absolutely! We encourage our customers to experiment with different ingredients to suit their dietary needs and preferences. You can easily swap out ingredients for healthier options, such as using whole wheat pasta instead of white or using Greek yogurt instead of mayonnaise.

4. Are there any vegan or vegetarian options in Pampered Chef recipes?

Yes, we have a variety of vegan and vegetarian recipes available. Our website and recipe books have filters that allow you to search for specific dietary preferences. Some popular vegan and vegetarian options include our Grilled Vegetable Skewers and Quinoa Stuffed Bell Peppers.

5. Can I find nutritional information for Pampered Chef recipes?

Yes, we provide nutritional information for all of our recipes on our website. You can also find this information in our recipe books. We believe in the importance of making informed choices about your food and strive to provide accurate nutrition information for our customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• monica_sweetconsultant
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Jlynn771
  • Sandibeach
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Sandibeach
Replies