• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Good Healthy Eating Recipe Ideas for Jan Shows?

In summary, my host for Jan 13 wants to do the "healthy eating" theme since she thinks a lot of the guests will be dieting after the holidays. Has anyone done any good "light" recipes for shows that they can share? I have been trying to keep my demo simple with just one recipe - but if there are two easy ones I could do that too...
pamperedval
Gold Member
My host for Jan 13 wants to do the "healthy eating" theme since she thinks a lot of the guests will be dieting after the holidays.

Has anyone done any good "light" recipes for shows that they can share? I have been trying to keep my demo simple with just one recipe - but if there are two easy ones I could do that too...

Thanks for any input - I know you are are a great resource!

Val

And good luck to everyone for reaching their PC goals in 2007!

I am doing a Chicken Caesar Pizza and the Choc Chip Cannoli Dip for most of my Jan shows. Both are light recipes.

Greek Chicken Rice soup from It's good For You is a tasty light recipe. And it shows cookware. You can add stoneware by heating up some pita bread to go with it.

I'm doing the Smashed Potato Soup from It's Good For You and a microwave cake in the stoneware fluted pan. If you want to cut out the oil, use applesauce instead. I make my own, so there's no extra sugar in it!

I am doing the Harvest Chicken salad substituting Baby Greens for the spinach

I do the Chicken Ceasar Salad Pizza for "light" shows. If you have the crust baked ahead of time it's really quick and easy, and everyone loves it.

Antipasto PizzaThis is the first recipe I made with my new kitchen tools. It is really good, not heavy with red sauce, and vegetarian. but I forgot the pine nuts in the microwave.:rolleyes: Oh well next time. Hope this helps.

Heavenly Lemon Angel Cake in All The Best is awesome!

I just made Quick Curried Chicken from It's Good for You for my family last night. It was super easy and SO good!

I don't know how it would be as a show recipe, though.

Try the Quick Tortilla Soup posted by lacychef up a few posts... i think it is almost fat free too, until you would garnish w/ cheese and sour cream.. (guess you could use the "light" versions.. but .. why bother?? :) mmm...fat!)

Just call it a "Low Fat" show, have everyone sit on the floor and call it a day!

The Berries 'n Cream Wonton Cups from the It's Good For You cookbook are yummy!

LisaAnn said:
The Berries 'n Cream Wonton Cups from the It's Good For You cookbook are yummy!

The recipe can also be found http://joycesfinecooking.com/PC%20Recipes/berries_cream_cups.htm

The Fudgy Glazed Brownies from the It's Good for You cookbook are AMAZING!!! The taste fantastic ; you use the large Bar Pan (it actually fills it up) so you could promote next month's host specials or the new SS kit.
Marisol

Paige Dixon said:
Just call it a "Low Fat" show, have everyone sit on the floor and call it a day!
That is awesome!

cmdtrgd said:
I'm doing the Smashed Potato Soup from It's Good For You and a microwave cake in the stoneware fluted pan. If you want to cut out the oil, use applesauce instead. I make my own, so there's no extra sugar in it!
Use one box of chocolate cake mix and a can of diet soda. YOu will never go back to the eggs and oil. I promise! And it is low fat. Serve with fat free cool whip!

Great and SHOWY Low Cal option...Here's a veggie "martini" that is striking and very very healthy. Good Luck; God Bless You!

Attachments

• martini munchie.doc
    168.5 KB · Views: 436
scottcooks said:
Here's a veggie "martini" that is striking and very very healthy. Good Luck; God Bless You!

Those look FABULOUS!

Wow those Martini Munchies are so pretty Scott! What a great party recipe!

scottcooks said:
Here's a veggie "martini" that is striking and very very healthy. Good Luck; God Bless You!

These are really cute scott, thanks for posting ;)

I just did the Smashed Potato Soup for a show today - and it was a HIT! Everyone loved it!

1. What are some easy and healthy recipes for a January show?

At Pampered Chef, we understand the importance of starting the new year on a healthy note. Some easy and delicious recipes that are perfect for January shows include our Zucchini Noodle Stir-Fry, Quinoa and Black Bean Salad, and Roasted Vegetable Frittata. These recipes are not only nutritious but also quick and easy to prepare.

2. Can you recommend any low-carb recipes for the New Year?

Absolutely! Our Low-Carb Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo, Cauliflower Rice Stir-Fry, and Baked Salmon with Lemon and Dill are all great options for those looking to cut back on carbs. These recipes are packed with flavor and will help you stay on track with your healthy eating goals.

3. Are there any vegetarian or vegan recipes that would be suitable for a January show?

Yes, we have a wide variety of vegetarian and vegan recipes that are perfect for a January show. Our Mediterranean Stuffed Peppers, Lentil Shepherd's Pie, and Chickpea and Vegetable Curry are all delicious and nutritious options for those following a plant-based diet.

4. I want to serve a dish that is both healthy and kid-friendly. Do you have any suggestions?

Absolutely! Our Mini Pita Pizzas, Sweet Potato and Black Bean Tacos, and Veggie Mac and Cheese are all kid-friendly and packed with nutritious ingredients. These dishes are perfect for getting your little ones excited about healthy eating.

5. Can you recommend any recipes that are suitable for a crowd?

Yes, we have plenty of recipes that are perfect for feeding a large group. Our Slow Cooker Chicken Chili, Sheet Pan Fajitas, and Baked Ziti with Vegetables are all delicious and easy to make in large batches. Your guests will love these flavorful and healthy options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sandibeach
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Sandibeach
  • JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • TheresaK