• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating a Host Packet for Themed Shows: Recipe Ideas Needed!

I suggest a recipe that I want to make using the DCB or I ask them if they have anything in particular in mind. If they attended a show that I made a specific dish at, I offer to make that same dish for their show. Otherwise, I give them a few options and see what they prefer. I find that having a tried and true recipe helps me focus on other aspects of the show, and I can interact and sell more with the customers. I like to switch up the recipes each month to keep things fresh and exciting. I will print out the recipes and add them to my host packets for the upcoming months.In summary, the conversation is about creating host packets with theme shows and recipes for cooking during the parties. The
KCPChef
OK- So I am really trying to make a new sheet for my host packets with the theme shows and a recipe to cook with- does anyone have any thing they can post that they use? Or how do you go about asking people what they want to cook for their shows? This is my worst part! Thanks! Any help is greatly appreciated :)

I usually suggest something I want to make using the DCB or I ask them if they had anything in particular in mind. I have an upcoming host that went to a show in early Dec when I was making Fajitas for my show and she wants that. Otherwise, I say something like, "this month I am making _____, _____, or ______. What sounds good to you?" If you user a tried and true recipe, it really helps you to focus on other things. Because I did fajitas for about 6 weeks, by the time I did my last show, I wasn't even looking at the recipe & I was interacting an selling more with the customers. :) In Jan, I started making LBC with parm garlic biscuit bites. Next month I want to start doing the Chipotle Chili Cornbread bake. I think I will print out those recipes and add them to my host packets! I like that idea for the host packets ... I think I might try that too.

I usually mention a recipe and they 99% go w/my suggestion. I personally hate having a list to choose from. If they ask about something I will work to do what they want.

byrd1956 said:
I usually mention a recipe and they 99% go w/my suggestion. I personally hate having a list to choose from. If they ask about something I will work to do what they want.

This is what I do too.

Hi there! I completely understand your struggle with creating new sheets for your host packets. It can be challenging to come up with fresh ideas and recipes for each theme show. One thing that has worked for me is reaching out to my current customers and asking them what their favorite recipes are. I also like to ask them what types of dishes they would like to learn how to make. This way, I can tailor my theme show recipes to what my customers are interested in. Another tip is to look through our recipe database for inspiration and tweak them to fit your theme show. I hope this helps! Best of luck with your host packets!

1. How do I come up with recipe ideas for a themed show?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have access to a variety of resources for recipe ideas. You can browse through our catalog, website, and social media pages for inspiration. You can also reach out to other consultants or join Facebook groups for recipe sharing. Don't be afraid to put your own spin on classic recipes to fit the theme of your show.

2. Can I use recipes from other sources for my themed show?

While we encourage you to use Pampered Chef recipes for your shows, you are free to use recipes from other sources as long as they align with our brand values and standards. Just make sure to give credit to the original source and avoid using copyrighted material without permission.

3. How many recipes should I include in my host packet for a themed show?

We recommend including at least 3-5 recipes in your host packet for a themed show. This will give your potential host a good idea of the types of dishes they can expect to learn and try at their party. Feel free to include more if you have a wide variety of recipes to choose from.

4. Can I customize the recipes in my host packet for dietary restrictions?

Absolutely! We understand that many people have dietary restrictions and we want to accommodate them as much as possible. You can use our filtering options on our website to find recipes that fit specific dietary needs, or you can modify our recipes to fit your needs. Just make sure to communicate any modifications to your host and guests.

5. What should I include in my host packet besides recipes?

In addition to recipes, your host packet should also include information about the themed show, such as the theme, date, time, and location. You can also include product information, any special offers or promotions, and a personal note from you. This is also a great opportunity to showcase your personality and style as a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Katiek77
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
cheflorraine
  • Pampered Angel
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • pamperedalf