• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipe Ideas for Jan & Feb Shows

In summary, the soup & bread recipe would be good for January, the salmon dish would be good for February, and the dip would work for either month.
pamperedgirl3
I am in need of some recipe ideas for my January and February shows! I want to start offering a "featured recipe" of the month so that I can make just one or two recipes for all of my shows in a certain month.

In January & February, I want to offer Couple's Shows. I found a file on here that the husband's have to make their wives a wrap & serve it to her (pampering her) & the consultant shows how to make a 12-minute microwave cake. Any ideas on wraps? I just started last year, so I wasn't around when the wraps were in the Season's Best. Also, I never have made the microwave cakes, but I do have all the stoneware, micro-cooker & rice cooker plus. I also was thinking of offering a hands-on show for the couples where the men make the main dish & the women make the dessert. I was thinking of a braid on my rect stone & a dessert pizza on my large round stone. Any good recipes? I'm focusing on stoneware to get Feb bookings (have quite a few Jan already) & in hopes of getting couples to start their collections & book to add to them.

What about ideas for just the regular cooking shows? The turtle fudge skillet cake is a good recipe for the 12 in skillet for Jan--what would you make with it? Garlic pull aparts? Any other good January recipes??

How about a good recipe to promote stoneware for Feb?

Thanks for your ideas!!!

pamperedgirl3 said:
I am in need of some recipe ideas for my January and February shows! I want to start offering a "featured recipe" of the month so that I can make just one or two recipes for all of my shows in a certain month.

In January & February, I want to offer Couple's Shows. I found a file on here that the husband's have to make their wives a wrap & serve it to her (pampering her) & the consultant shows how to make a 12-minute microwave cake. Any ideas on wraps? I just started last year, so I wasn't around when the wraps were in the Season's Best. Also, I never have made the microwave cakes, but I do have all the stoneware, micro-cooker & rice cooker plus. I also was thinking of offering a hands-on show for the couples where the men make the main dish & the women make the dessert. I was thinking of a braid on my rect stone & a dessert pizza on my large round stone. Any good recipes? I'm focusing on stoneware to get Feb bookings (have quite a few Jan already) & in hopes of getting couples to start their collections & book to add to them.

What about ideas for just the regular cooking shows? The turtle fudge skillet cake is a good recipe for the 12 in skillet for Jan--what would you make with it? Garlic pull aparts? Any other good January recipes??

How about a good recipe to promote stoneware for Feb?

Thanks for your ideas!!!

January:

* Soup & bread (an easy soup or chili in the soup pot with garlic bites in saute pan?

* Light recipes
Salmon with julienne veggies in grill pan or Apple Berry Salsa

Feb:
Grecian Squares or other stone bar pan recipe? Love the attached!

Attachments

• ;-) Mediterranean Hummus Squares.doc
    22 KB · Views: 235
Thanks! What soup/chili would you recommend? I have all the cookbooks & the soups recipe cards. My husband isn't fond of soups so I haven't tried any.

I always do the Chicken Tortilla Soup (Main Dishes?) with a loaf of the Beer Bread in January. It's a GREAT demo recipe, showing tons of products and the results are awesome.

Another idea is a giant sandwich such as Savory Sandwich Ring to get ready for the SuperBowl.

two recipes I have been doing for November that maybe you can do for Jan.is

Caramel apple skillet cake in the 12 inch family skillet
you can find these recipes on my website under calendar (didn't know where else to put them (I tell my guests to go to my website and they'll find my recipes there from the show) Gets them to visit my website!!!!!! ha ha

and I do the FIESTA CHICKEN DIP (awesome recipe and I usually double it and put it in the deep dish baker
I make up the homemade tortilla chips ahead of time and bring them to save on time
(pkg. of flour tortillas...spritzed with oil and sprinkled with salt) cut in pie wedges and lay out on stone..bake at 375 for 608 minutes!!!
** I do the dip in the microwave instead of the oven...8 minutes for double batch in deep dish baker...and 5 minutes for the small baker!!!!
I serve the small baker one in the center of the 9x13 woven selection lined with one linen towel and then lay the chips around it...if using the deep dish baker I use the large square woven selection and then put chips in medium simple additions...
I put the cake out onto my large round stone
**I got a lot of Jan. and Feb. bookings here by doing these in November!!!!
Hope this helps
karlene
Just had a show at 4pm today...had 8 people there and got 3 bookings..not bad!!!

1. What are some healthy recipe ideas for January and February shows?

We have plenty of delicious and healthy recipes for your January and February shows! Some popular options include our quinoa and vegetable stir-fry, roasted root vegetable salad, and chicken and vegetable soup.

2. Can you recommend some easy recipes for busy weeknights during these months?

Absolutely! Our one-pot pasta dishes, slow cooker meals, and sheet pan dinners are perfect for busy weeknights in January and February. Plus, they're all quick and easy to make, so you can spend less time in the kitchen and more time with your family.

3. Are there any recipes that feature seasonal ingredients for these months?

Yes, we have a variety of recipes that highlight seasonal ingredients for January and February. Some ideas include our citrus and avocado salad, roasted winter vegetable medley, and creamy mushroom and spinach pasta.

4. Can you suggest some recipes that are budget-friendly for these months?

We understand the importance of sticking to a budget, especially after the holiday season. That's why we have budget-friendly recipes for January and February, such as our black bean and sweet potato enchiladas, lentil shepherd's pie, and vegetable curry.

5. Do you have any vegetarian or vegan recipe options for these months?

Yes, we have a variety of vegetarian and vegan recipes for your January and February shows. Some top picks include our lentil and vegetable soup, roasted vegetable and quinoa bowls, and tofu and vegetable stir-fry. We also have options for guests with dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free and dairy-free recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristamk
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
sherylscooking
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies