• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wanted: Recipe Ideas for "Free" Shows

In summary, the person suggests doing a devil's food cake in the demo cooker, as well as a cheeseburger salad.
pampered2007
Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions for recipes to make at a "free" Cooking Show? It can be either an appetizer, main dish, or dessert. Thanks!

The 30 min chicken in the DCB would be good. Demo the pineapple wedger and serve the pineapple and a salad, too, if you wanted. A Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake in the DCB would be fast and inexpensive.

oooo how do you make the chocolate peanut butter cake?

Here's a thread that discusses this and several versions of it http://www.chefsuccess.com/f7/molten-lava-cake-56588/Here's how I make it:Devil's Food Cake mix, plus ingredients listed to mix it.
1 can chocolate frosting
1 cup creamy peanut butterSpray DCB with Kitchen Spritzer. Mix cake mix with whisk in either the large BB or the SS bowl. Pour batter into DCB. Use medium scoop and scoop 2/3 of the can of frosting into blobs on the top of the batter. Then measure the PB in the mini measure-all cup. Use the scoop again, this time w/ the PB. I put the blobs in between the blobs of the frosting.Cover and bake in microwave on high for 11 min. When it's done, take off the lid and check if it's done. It might need one more minute. Don't overcook! You want it to be where you can lightly press your fingertip on the cake and have it spring back, but not be ooey gooey. When it's done, take it out and take off the lid. Let it sit for about 15 minutes or so. Serve w/ vanilla ice cream, or a big glass of milk! :D It's very rich. ;)

thanks so much... this sounds delicious

o my goodness, Amanda, I have not been looking at the molten lava cakes, but this sounds SO good, I'll have to go check it out. Thank you soooo much!--you've made my mouth water!Marghi

I would do the Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad. It is super quick and easy! No, you don't use the DCB, but you don't have to use it to sell it! It does use cookware and a flat stone (I use the med bar pan). It is a good summer recipe and you can get the ingredients for $10 or less.

Hello there! As a pampered chef consultant, I have plenty of recipe ideas for "free" shows! For appetizers, you could try our delicious spinach and artichoke dip or our mini phyllo cups filled with creamy chicken salad. For a main dish, our one-pot chicken alfredo or our grilled vegetable and pesto pizza are always a hit. And for dessert, our chocolate lava cakes or lemon raspberry bars are sure to impress. Let me know if you would like any of these recipes and I would be happy to share them with you. Happy cooking!

1. What types of recipes are typically used for "Free" shows?

For "Free" shows, recipes that are easy and quick to make, as well as crowd-pleasers, tend to be the most popular. These can include appetizers, main dishes, desserts, and even drinks.

2. Can I use my own recipes for a "Free" show?

Yes, you are more than welcome to use your own recipes for a "Free" show. In fact, we encourage it! Your own tried and tested recipes will add a personal touch to the show and make it even more special for your guests.

3. Are there any specific ingredients or products that should be used for "Free" show recipes?

No, there are no specific ingredients or products that are required for "Free" show recipes. You can use whatever ingredients and products you have on hand or that you think will work well in the recipe. However, using Pampered Chef products can enhance the cooking experience and showcase their versatility.

4. Can I customize the recipes for dietary restrictions or preferences?

Absolutely! We understand that everyone has different dietary needs and preferences, so feel free to customize the recipes to fit those needs. You can also offer alternative ingredient suggestions for guests who may have allergies or restrictions.

5. How many recipes should I have for a "Free" show?

We recommend having at least 2-3 recipes for a "Free" show. This will allow for a variety of dishes and give guests options to choose from. However, you can have more or less depending on your personal preference and the length of the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jen123
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Juddel
  • ktraceyk
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Alicia Messenger
  • annew