• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Teacher's Luncheon Recipe Ideas

In summary, Natalie Hawley is volunteering to bring a main dish for the Teacher Appreciation luncheon tomorrow. She is thinking of making the Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad with Pasta (Casual cooking cookbook, page 77) and serving it in thee S&BS.
Bren706
Gold Member
I have volunteered to bring a main dish for the Teacher Appreciation luncheon tomorrow. My brain is blank with ideas. Recipe suggestions?
Last year I sent in the Mandarin Orange Chicken Pasta salad.

How about the Tomato-Basil Spaghetti in the dcb? Or the Strawberry-Lemon Pepper Chicken Salad and take it in the S&BS with cooling insert & new lid?

Hmmm. Now I am thinking of making the Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad with Pasta (Casual cooking cookbook, page 77) and serving it in thee S&BS. (Might not be large enough, so maybe bring another dish as well).

It's not a PC recipe, but I made Pizza soup for our PTO luncheon and had to make a triple batch and 3 crockpots full. Used my 12 Qt. Stockpot to make it in and transport to the school and left in crockpots for serving. They love it, always requested every year.

Pizza Soup Natalie Hawley(School librarian)
1 (14½ oz.) can undrained diced tomatoes
1 (14½ oz.) Can undrained diced tomatoes with Chilis in
2 cans tomato soup - undiluted
2½ Cup water
3½ oz. sliced pepperoni, quartered (Lisa uses the bag of chunks or minis)
1 med sweet red pepper, chopped
1 med green pepper, chopped
1 Cup sliced fresh mushrooms
2 garlic cloves - minced
½ tsp. sage, basil & oregano
salt and pepper to taste

Put tomatoes in blender and pulse enough to fine chop

Put tomatoes, soup, and water in pot and bring to a boil, then simmer 15 min.

Add all other ingredients, cover and simmer 10 min or until peppers are soft. **

Ladle into bowls - add croutons and shredded moz. cheese. ( you can broil at this point at home if you like)

I add some onion as well. You can add or eliminate the items that you do not like on a pizza.

I hope you like it.

** At this point you can put into crockpot (If putting into crockpot, grease from Pepperoni will rise, so I skim that off) You also can freeze this and use later.

This last time I made for Teacher/staff luncheon I used Pepperoni and Ham in for the meat and I tripled the batch and had to use 3 crock pots!

When Lisa makes this, I use all LOW sodium or No salt added tomatoes & Tomato Soup.

Please note: You can add whatever you would when you make Pizza, when I make for my family, I do NOT put the mushrooms in it, but when I do for teachers, I do. I've added LOTS of meat, I've done TONS of veggies, depends on mood, lol. But since I've done soup at the school, everyone raves about it, I put in MORE meat then was originally put in recipe too.

Teachers appreciate things that are good energy, not lots of carbs. Potstickers or lumpia were the big hit at the Teacher Appreciation lunch we just did.

What are some easy, no-bake recipes for teacher's luncheons?

Some popular no-bake recipes for teacher's luncheons include fruit and cheese platters, veggie trays with dip, sandwich or wrap platters, and pasta salads.

What are some budget-friendly options for teacher's luncheon recipes?

Budget-friendly options for teacher's luncheon recipes include homemade soups, casseroles, or chili, as well as DIY taco or baked potato bars.

What are some vegetarian or vegan options for teacher's luncheons?

Vegetarian or vegan options for teacher's luncheons include quinoa or bean salads, vegetable stir-fry, or hummus and veggie wraps.

What are some make-ahead recipes for teacher's luncheons?

Make-ahead recipes for teacher's luncheons include crockpot soups or stews, make-ahead breakfast casseroles, and pre-made sandwiches or wraps.

What are some creative dessert ideas for teacher's luncheons?

Creative dessert ideas for teacher's luncheons include mini fruit tarts, chocolate covered strawberries, homemade cookies or brownies, or a build-your-own ice cream sundae bar.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
  • chefsteph07
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
jendill
  • sueleeskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies