• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Sugar Free and Low Carb Recipes

In summary, there are various ways to make sugar-free desserts without using artificial sweeteners, such as using natural sweeteners like stevia or fruits like applesauce or bananas. Low-carb substitutions for traditional baking ingredients include almond flour, coconut flour, and alternative sweeteners like erythritol. Savory dishes can still be enjoyed without sugar or carbs by using herbs, spices, and flavorful ingredients like garlic and onions. To ensure that sugar-free and low-carb dishes still taste good, it is important to use flavorful ingredients and not rely solely on sugar or carbs. There are also many resources and cookbooks available for sugar-free and low-carb recipes, both online and in print.
jen123
Does anyone know of any good recipes that are sugar free and low carbs for a main and a dessert for a cooking show?

I imagine, anything ALL meat with veggies is low carb. Like chicken or beef fajitas. Except you will have to forego the tortillas or get the LOW NET CARB ones? Pork tendorloin with veggies? 30 min. Roast chicken with non starchy veggies?

I don't know about dessert other than sugar free jellos, or puddings or Southbeach's ricotta and vanilla flavor extract and splenda desserts. Or you can use almond, or coconut or whatever flavor you like or cocoa powder and instant coffee for mocha ricotta.

For dessert you can do a trifle with angel food cake, sugar free vanilla or cheesecake flavor pudding, fresh fruit of your choice (strawberries are my favorite) and ff or lite cool whip. Yummy!

1. How can I make sugar-free desserts without using artificial sweeteners?

One option is to use natural sweeteners like stevia, monk fruit, or erythritol. You can also experiment with using fruits like applesauce, mashed bananas, or dates as a natural sweetener in your recipes.

2. Are there any low-carb substitutions for traditional baking ingredients?

Yes, there are many low-carb alternatives you can use in your recipes. For example, almond flour, coconut flour, and flaxseed meal can be used in place of traditional flour. You can also use alternative sweeteners like erythritol or xylitol instead of sugar.

3. Can I still enjoy savory dishes without using sugar or carbs?

Absolutely! There are many delicious, sugar-free and low-carb recipes for savory dishes. You can use herbs, spices, and flavorful ingredients like garlic, onions, and citrus to add flavor without adding sugar or carbs.

4. How can I make sure my sugar-free and low-carb dishes still taste good?

One important tip is to not rely solely on sugar or carbs for flavor in your dishes. Instead, focus on using flavorful ingredients like herbs, spices, and healthy fats like avocado or olive oil to add taste and texture to your meals.

5. Are there any resources or cookbooks specifically for sugar-free and low-carb recipes?

Yes, there are many resources and cookbooks available that focus on sugar-free and low-carb cooking. You can also find a variety of recipes online from trusted sources like Pampered Chef or other health and wellness websites.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1PamperedMommy
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • janezapchef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sunnygirl in nd