• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Sugar Free, Sugar Substitute Free Punch Recipe

In summary, for a baby shower with guests who have dietary restrictions, a fruit punch made with 100% fruit juice, sparkling water, fresh fruit, and herbs is a delicious and healthy option. Avoid using refined sugar and fake sugar substitutes, and consider using Stevia or other natural sweeteners like Agave Nectar or Honey. You can also try using a brand like Zevia or Izze for a ready-made, all-natural alternative to traditional soda.
janezapchef
Gold Member
I am throwing a baby shower for my sister in law next weekend. She cannot have refined sugar in any form and is trying to avoid fake sugars at all costs. Several others in attendance will have allergies to the fake sugars, so, we really can't go that route. Does anyone have a punch recipe that would fit these categories? She can have juice with no added sugar, and she can have fruit.
TIA!

Can she have Stevia, or Agave Nectar or Honey - both raw?

We don't do any refined sugar or fake sugar substitutes here at all. We do use the three I just listed along with Coconut Palm Sugar & a bit of Xylitol.

If she can have Stevia, than there is a brand of soda called Zevia that is really good, and sweetened with Stevia. It's a bit pricey, and I have to find it at my local Health Food store - but they have a ginger ale, and a lemon lime soda that are both really good. Either of those could be mixed with juice to make a punch. ZEVIA - WITH STEVIA - NATURE'S ANSWER TO DIET SODA

We drink Izze "soda" as a treat also. You can get this at Costco. It's just fruit juice and sparkling water, but I bet if it was mixed with more Fruit and some club soda it would make a good punch too.

http://www.izze.com/

Here is a recipe for a delicious and refreshing fruit punch that is free of refined sugar and fake sugars:Ingredients:- 4 cups 100% fruit juice (such as apple, pineapple, or orange)- 2 cups sparkling water or club soda- 1 cup chopped fresh fruit (such as strawberries, blueberries, or peaches)- 1 cup chopped fresh herbs (such as mint or basil)- 1 lemon, sliced- Ice cubesInstructions:1. In a large punch bowl, mix together the fruit juice and sparkling water.2. Add in the chopped fruit, herbs, and lemon slices.3. Stir to combine.4. Add ice cubes to the punch bowl.5. Serve immediately and enjoy!Note: You can adjust the amount of fruit and herbs to your taste preference. You can also add in other fruits, such as sliced oranges or kiwi, for added flavor and nutrition.

1. What ingredients can I use to make a sugar-free punch?

There are several options for sweetening your punch without using sugar or sugar substitutes. You can use fresh fruit juice, such as orange or pineapple juice, or natural sweeteners like honey or agave nectar. You can also use sugar-free drink mixes or flavored sparkling water as a base for your punch.

2. Can I use artificial sweeteners in my punch?

While artificial sweeteners may seem like a good option for a sugar-free punch, they can sometimes have a chemical aftertaste and are not always suitable for everyone. We recommend using natural sweeteners or sugar-free options instead.

3. How can I make sure my punch still tastes sweet without using sugar?

In addition to using natural sweeteners, you can also add other flavors to your punch to enhance the sweetness. Citrus fruits, such as lemon or lime, can add a tangy sweetness, while herbs like mint or basil can add a refreshing sweetness. Experiment with different combinations to find the perfect balance for your taste buds.

4. Can I use diet soda in my punch?

While diet soda may seem like a good option for a sugar-free punch, it can still contain artificial sweeteners and other additives. We recommend using sugar-free flavored sparkling water or other natural options instead.

5. Can I make a large batch of sugar-free punch ahead of time?

Yes, you can make a large batch of sugar-free punch ahead of time, but we recommend adding the carbonated ingredients, such as sparkling water, right before serving to keep the punch fresh and bubbly. You can also freeze some of the punch in ice cube trays and use them to keep the punch cold without watering it down.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• EmilyStraw
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Karen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies