• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Mediterranean Recipes

In summary, popular Mediterranean dishes include hummus, falafel, tabbouleh, moussaka, and shakshuka. Most Mediterranean recipes are simple and use fresh, wholesome ingredients. There are many vegetarian and vegan options available, such as stuffed grape leaves, roasted vegetables, and lentil soup. Common ingredients in Mediterranean recipes include olive oil, garlic, lemon, herbs, and fresh produce. Basic kitchen tools are sufficient for Mediterranean cooking, but a food processor or blender may be helpful for certain recipes.
chefnikkir
I have my cooking club coming up next week and I'm looking for some good suggestions for Mediterranean "Pampered Chef" recipes for the main dish and the dessert. I have the appetizer already - doing one of the tapenades with pita bread.

Thanks in advance for your help! I think my creative brain cells are still on vacation in Cancun.

Thanks!
Nikki

Thanks!! I had found that recipe already (simply because of the word Mediterranean in it) - was looking for some additional ones! Thanks so much!!

The Olive Tapenade recipe for the MFP? It is in the MFP e-book :)

Hi Nikki,

I'm excited to hear that you have a cooking club coming up next week! Mediterranean cuisine is one of my favorites, and I have some great "Pampered Chef" recipes that I think you and your club will love.

For the main dish, I recommend our Greek Chicken Souvlaki. It's a delicious and easy-to-make dish that features marinated chicken skewers, grilled vegetables, and a creamy tzatziki sauce. It's perfect for a group and can be served with pita bread or rice.

And for dessert, our Baklava Cups are always a hit. They're a fun and unique twist on the classic dessert, and they're made with our flaky phyllo dough and a sweet honey and nut filling. They're sure to impress your guests and satisfy any sweet cravings.

I hope these suggestions help and get your creative brain cells back in action! Let me know how your cooking club enjoys these dishes. Happy cooking!

Best,

1. What are some popular Mediterranean dishes?

Some popular Mediterranean dishes include hummus, falafel, tabbouleh, moussaka, and shakshuka.

2. Are Mediterranean recipes difficult to make?

No, most Mediterranean recipes are fairly simple and use fresh, wholesome ingredients.

3. Can I find vegetarian or vegan Mediterranean recipes?

Yes, there are many vegetarian and vegan options in Mediterranean cuisine, such as stuffed grape leaves, roasted vegetables, and lentil soup.

4. What ingredients are commonly used in Mediterranean recipes?

Common ingredients in Mediterranean recipes include olive oil, garlic, lemon, herbs like oregano and thyme, and plenty of fresh vegetables, fruits, and grains.

5. Are there any specific tools or equipment needed for Mediterranean cooking?

No, most Mediterranean recipes can be made with basic kitchen tools. However, a food processor or blender may be helpful for making dips and sauces.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • WendyE
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies