• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Yummy Tropical Recipes!

In summary, there are many delicious tropical fruits that can be used in recipes, including mangoes, pineapples, papayas, bananas, and coconuts. There are also plenty of vegetarian and vegan options available, as well as low-calorie and kid-friendly recipes. Additionally, there is a variety of tropical dessert recipes to satisfy any sweet craving.
WendyE
Got invited to a last minute tropical themed party tonight and want to take something yummy and Pampered Chef of course!!! What is everyone loving in that theme for recipes? Thanks for any last minute suggestions - dessert, main dish or app, doesn't matter! :)

Lime Berry Mousse trifle, or Aloha Pizza (Recipes are under the Theme Show archives - Taste of the tropics, and also in past Season's Bests)
Both are tasty!

There was also a mango pound cake layered thing but I don't remember the name. LOVE Aloha pizza!! There was also a jerk chicken something or other (I just started that season so it would have been fall/winter 06 or spring/summer 07 SB).

1. What types of tropical fruits can I use in my recipes?

There are many delicious tropical fruits that you can incorporate into your recipes, such as mangoes, pineapples, papayas, bananas, and coconuts.

2. Are there any vegetarian or vegan tropical recipes available?

Yes, there are plenty of vegetarian and vegan tropical recipes that use plant-based ingredients like tofu, beans, and vegetables to create delicious and nutritious meals.

3. Can I find low-calorie tropical recipes?

Absolutely! We have a variety of low-calorie tropical recipes that use fresh fruits and vegetables to create light and flavorful dishes.

4. Are there any kid-friendly tropical recipes?

Yes, we have a selection of kid-friendly tropical recipes that are fun and easy to make, and are sure to be enjoyed by children of all ages.

5. Do you have any tropical dessert recipes?

Yes, we have a variety of tropical dessert recipes that are perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth. From fruity sorbets to creamy coconut desserts, there's something for everyone to enjoy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefnikkir
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • frozenchef