• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Family Recipes for a Breast Cancer Fundraiser Cookbook?

In summary, a Making Strides Against Breast Cancer team is creating a cookbook and is in need of recipes. They are looking for non-Pampered Chef recipes and are specifically interested in good family recipes. Sarah Frederick shares her Easy Chicken Parmesan recipe and two other recipes, Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo and Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff, for the cookbook.
sarahsellcm
Silver Member
My Making Strides Against Breast Cancer team is putting together a cookbook and we are looking for recipes. If you would like to send any recipes to help me get the 50 I am supposed to get I would appreciate it. Please do not give me Pampered Chef recipes because I don't want to give them a bunch of recipes to put in the cookbook that I could demostrate at a show for them or something like that. I am looking for good family recipes that you wouldnt mind sharing. Thank you!
Sarah Frederick

's Easy Chicken Parmesan Ingredients: 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts 1 cup Italian-style bread crumbs 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese 1 teaspoon garlic powder 1 teaspoon dried oregano 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper 2 tablespoons olive oil 1 (26-ounce) jar of spaghetti sauce 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese Instructions: 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). 2. In a shallow bowl, mix together the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, oregano, and pepper. 3. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. 4. Dip each chicken breast into the bread crumb mixture, coating both sides. 5. Place the chicken in the hot oil, and cook for about 5 minutes on each side, until golden brown. Remove from heat. 6. Place the chicken in a baking dish. Pour the spaghetti sauce over the chicken. 7. Bake for 25 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the chicken is cooked through and juices run clear. 8. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the top of the chicken, and bake an additional 5 minutes, until cheese is melted.

Here are a few of my favorite recipes to contribute to your cookbook:1. Chicken and Broccoli AlfredoIngredients:- 1 pound fettuccine pasta- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces- Salt and pepper to taste- 2 tablespoons olive oil- 3 cloves garlic, minced- 1 cup heavy cream- 1 cup chicken broth- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese- 2 cups chopped broccoli floretsInstructions:1. Cook fettuccine according to package instructions.2. Season chicken pieces with salt and pepper.3. In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook until no longer pink, about 5-6 minutes. Remove from skillet and set aside.4. In the same skillet, add garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.5. Pour in heavy cream and chicken broth, stirring to combine. Bring to a simmer.6. Add Parmesan cheese and stir until melted and sauce has thickened slightly.7. Add cooked chicken and broccoli to the skillet and stir to coat with the sauce.8. Serve over cooked fettuccine and enjoy!2. Slow Cooker Beef StroganoffIngredients:- 2 pounds beef stew meat- Salt and pepper to taste- 1 onion, diced- 2 cloves garlic, minced- 1 cup beef broth- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard- 1 cup sour cream- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms- 1 pound cooked egg noodlesInstructions:1. Season beef stew meat with salt and pepper.2. In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add beef and cook until browned on all sides.3. Transfer beef to slow cooker.4. In the same skillet, add onion and garlic and cook until softened, about 2-3 minutes.5. Pour in beef broth, Worcestershire sauce, and Dijon mustard, stirring to combine. Bring to a simmer.6. Pour mixture over beef in the slow cooker.7. Add sliced mushrooms on top.8. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.9. Stir in sour cream just before serving.10. Serve over

Related to Looking for Family Recipes for a Breast Cancer Fundraiser Cookbook?

What types of recipes are typically included in a fundraiser cookbook?

Fundraiser cookbooks often include a mix of classic recipes, family favorites, and unique dishes contributed by members of the community.

Can I customize the cookbook with our organization's logo or name?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers customization options for fundraiser cookbooks, including the ability to add your organization's logo or name on the cover and throughout the book.

How many recipes are typically included in a fundraiser cookbook?

The number of recipes in a fundraiser cookbook can vary, but typically they include around 100-150 recipes.

Are the recipes in the cookbook tested and approved by Pampered Chef?

Yes, all of the recipes in our fundraiser cookbooks have been tested and approved by our team of recipe developers to ensure they are delicious and easy to make.

Can we sell the cookbooks for a higher price to raise more funds?

Yes, you can set the selling price for the cookbooks at whatever amount you choose to maximize your fundraising potential.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • KristinB1023
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies