• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Old Power Cooking Recipes

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of power cooking recipes on their website under the "Recipes" tab and in their cookbooks. These recipes are typically labeled as power cooking and can be filtered on the website. While most recipes can be made with basic kitchen tools, specific Pampered Chef products may be needed. Recipes can also be modified to fit dietary restrictions. Tips for successful power cooking include using sharp knives, prepping ahead of time, and following cooking instructions closely.
jcsmilez
Gold Member
I heard from a fellow consultant about old power cooking recipes on CC, one of which is a Caesar chicken one that sounds delish! I have searched all I can on CC and here but can't find anything other than the PC recipes that we currently offer. Anyone have it handy or know where to find it? It was with a set of recipes that included the garlic pull apart bread (which I can find). TIA

I am sure hoping that PC will come up with a power cooking cookbook, I think it would be our hottest selling cookbook ever.

I don't know if they are up on CC anymore - but I can share one file that I have - and it includes the Chicken Caesar Salad and Pizza. I got it off here.

Attachments

• Power Cooking Hints.doc
    90 KB · Views: 599
I would love to see that list.I'm sorry, I am not familiar with the Caesar chicken recipe you are referring to. It is possible that it was a consultant-created recipe and not an official PC recipe. I recommend reaching out to your fellow consultant and asking for the recipe directly. As for a power cooking cookbook, that is a great suggestion and I will pass it along to our team! Thank you.

1. Where can I find old Pampered Chef recipes for power cooking?

You can find old Pampered Chef recipes for power cooking on our website under the "Recipes" tab. You can also find them in our cookbooks or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant.

2. How do I know which recipes are considered power cooking recipes?

Power cooking recipes are typically labeled as such on our website and in our cookbooks. They also often include keywords such as "quick and easy" or "30-minute meals". You can also filter your search results on our website to only show power cooking recipes.

3. Are there any special tools or equipment needed for power cooking recipes?

Most power cooking recipes can be made using basic kitchen tools and equipment. However, some recipes may require specific Pampered Chef products such as our Quick Cooker or Rockcrok. These products can be purchased on our website or through your local consultant.

4. Can I modify old power cooking recipes to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, you can modify old power cooking recipes to fit your dietary restrictions. Our website allows you to filter recipes by dietary preferences such as gluten-free, dairy-free, or vegetarian. You can also swap out ingredients to fit your specific needs.

5. Are there any tips for successfully power cooking with Pampered Chef products?

Some tips for successfully power cooking with Pampered Chef products include using sharp knives to cut ingredients quickly, prepping ingredients ahead of time, and following cooking times and temperatures closely. You can also watch tutorial videos on our website for specific recipe and product tips.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • stefani2
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
khergatt
  • ChefKelebel