• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Chicken Power Cooking Recipes?

The Chicken Power Cooking recipes are here. They are in PDF format and can be copied & pasted into a document.
stefani2
Does anyone have the Chicken Power Cooking recipes typed up and handy that they could post?

Thank you.

Have you looked on CC for them?

ya - but they are in PDF - and I just wanted to Copy & Paste. Is there a way I can do that with a PDF file?

Jenna, I have been working on these in a MS Word brochure format in my spare time and hope to be finished sometime tonight. I will post when I am done.

Thanks, Leslie. I would appreciate it! :)

Ha! I finished them (both the Chicken and the Beef) at lunch. So enjoy!​

Attachments

• powercooking recipe brochure chicken.doc
    294.5 KB · Views: 613
  • powercooking recipe brochure beef.doc
    279 KB · Views: 372
THANK YOU SO MUCH! You did a great job - thanks!

You are welcome. Now if I can just convince someone to let me "Power Cook" for them and all their friends!​

I am ONLY offering that for the entire month of January/February. I will see how it goes - I might just keep on doing it if all goes well.

Great job, thanks for posting!

I am doing chicken power cooking for my January shows. This is perfect for guest handouts. Thank you!

LeslieSGI said:
Ha! I finished them (both the Chicken and the Beef) at lunch. So enjoy!​

Very nice, thank you!

These are GREAT looking!!! Thanks for sharing...

One thing, from experience, is to post document after you have "blanked" out your personal information. Just kinda protects you...

They are beautiful...Thanks again!!!

I also posted a bunch on another thread that were mainly chicken ones...

I am thinking of offering a show at my home and show off some of these recipes. Thanks for the brochures, they will be a big help!

Thanks for this! I am hosting a Ugliest Oven Mitt/Pad Contest show and I would love to have these brochures available to give out then! (I am doing a Power Cooking demo and giving away 2 of the meals. I am making a big batch of one recipe for everyone to try.)

Thanks again!

What is "Chicken Power Cooking Recipes"?

"Chicken Power Cooking Recipes" is a collection of easy and delicious recipes specifically designed for cooking chicken using our Pampered Chef products. These recipes are perfect for busy weeknights and will help you create healthy and flavorful meals in no time.

Are the recipes in "Chicken Power Cooking Recipes" healthy?

Yes, all of the recipes in "Chicken Power Cooking Recipes" are created with nutrition in mind. They include fresh ingredients and are low in fat and calories, making them a great option for those looking to maintain a healthy lifestyle.

Do I need any specific Pampered Chef products to make these recipes?

While some recipes may suggest the use of a specific Pampered Chef product, you can easily adapt the recipes to use tools you already have in your kitchen. Our recipes are designed to be versatile and can be made with a variety of cooking tools.

Can I make these recipes ahead of time?

Yes, many of the recipes in "Chicken Power Cooking Recipes" are great for meal prep and can be made ahead of time. Some recipes even include instructions for freezing and reheating, making them a convenient option for busy individuals or families.

Are there vegetarian or vegan options in "Chicken Power Cooking Recipes"?

While the majority of the recipes in "Chicken Power Cooking Recipes" are focused on chicken, there are also some vegetarian and vegan options available. These recipes use plant-based proteins and are equally delicious and nutritious.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• brandy223
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jcsmilez
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KristinS