• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Add'l Power Cooking Chicken Recipes?

In summary, the Pampered Chef Deep Covered Baker is recommended for cooking chicken dishes due to its ability to lock in moisture and provide even heat distribution. Frozen chicken can be used in the Add'l Power Cooking Chicken Recipes, but it may require longer cooking times and thawing beforehand is recommended. There are also vegetarian options for the recipes, and the amount of seasoning and spices can be adjusted to suit personal preferences. The recipes are also great for meal prepping and can be easily reheated throughout the week.
KristinS
I thought I was reading a thread on here where someone had made up additional dishes using the chicken power cooking concept (Becky, maybe?). Of course when I search it brings up almost every post ever relating to chicken or cooking!

Anyone have these, or the link? I'm trying to find some that are low-carb.

I have adapted all of the ground beef power cooking recipes to use chicken. I do them with chicken instead of ground meat. Is that what you are thinking of?

can you share them becky again (or do I search for them somehow?)

stefani2 said:
can you share them becky again (or do I search for them somehow?)

It's just the Ground Beef recipes except I use chicken instead. :)

ChefBeckyD said:
It's just the Ground Beef recipes except I use chicken instead. :)

Do you use the ground chicken or chicken breasts cut into pieces?

Related to Add'l Power Cooking Chicken Recipes?

1. What is the best Pampered Chef product to use for cooking chicken?

The Pampered Chef Deep Covered Baker is highly recommended for cooking chicken dishes as it helps to lock in moisture and flavor while cooking. The stoneware material also allows for even heat distribution.

2. Can I use frozen chicken in the Add'l Power Cooking Chicken Recipes?

Yes, you can use frozen chicken in the recipes, but it may require longer cooking times. It is recommended to thaw the chicken before cooking for best results.

3. Are there any vegetarian options for the Add'l Power Cooking Chicken Recipes?

Yes, there are several vegetarian options for the recipes, such as substituting tofu or tempeh for the chicken, or using a variety of vegetables and grains in the dish.

4. Can I adjust the amount of seasoning and spices in the recipes?

Absolutely! The recipes are meant to be customizable to suit your taste preferences. Feel free to adjust the amount of seasoning and spices according to your liking.

5. Can I use the Add'l Power Cooking Chicken Recipes for meal prepping?

Yes, the recipes are perfect for meal prepping as they can be easily reheated and enjoyed throughout the week. You can also double the recipes to make larger batches for meal prepping in advance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stefani2
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
khergatt
  • jcsmilez
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies