• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Power Cooking w/ Chicken: Tips from ChefBeckyD & Morfia

In summary, there are several tips for cooking chicken quickly and easily. One is to use a pressure cooker or cut the chicken into smaller pieces. Marinating the chicken beforehand can also help it cook faster. To ensure juicy and flavorful chicken, you can brine it, use a marinade or rub, or cook it in a sealed container. Frozen chicken can also be used for power cooking, but the cooking time may need to be adjusted. Good side dishes to pair with power cooked chicken include roasted vegetables, quinoa, rice, or salads. Other types of protein such as beef, pork, or tofu can also be used for power cooking with adjusted cooking times and methods. A meat thermometer can be helpful in ensuring the protein is cooked to
pamela
Hi all, Becky asked me to post the info I have for a Power Cooking show with chicken. First is the thread from here that Morfia posted and then is the info I got from ChefBeckyD on CS:

http://www.directorchefsuccess.com/showthread.php?t=1282&highlight=power

ChefBeckyD~she takes chicken tenderloins, defrosted and puts them in the Family Skillet on a medium heat. She uses to Mix 'N Chop to chop up the chicken as it cooks and then substitutes it for the ground beef in the power cooking recipes provided by HO.

Sorry it isn't more profound than this Becky! None of my ideas are original!

LOL!That's okay, Morfia! It's always helpful to get ideas from others on how to use the HO products in a variety of ways. Thanks for the info!

Hi there! Thanks for sharing the info on the power cooking show with chicken. It sounds like ChefBeckyD has a great technique for using chicken tenderloins in place of ground beef. I'll have to check out that thread for more ideas and recipes. Have you tried any of the power cooking recipes with chicken yet? I'm always looking for new ways to cook chicken, so I'm definitely interested in giving this a try. Thanks again for sharing!

Related to Power Cooking w/ Chicken: Tips from ChefBeckyD & Morfia

1. What are some tips for cooking chicken quickly and easily?

One tip is to use the pressure cooker setting on your Instant Pot. Another is to cut the chicken into smaller pieces or use thin cuts. You can also marinate the chicken beforehand to help it cook faster.

2. How can I ensure that my chicken is juicy and flavorful?

Brining the chicken before cooking can help lock in moisture and add flavor. You can also use a marinade or rub to add more flavor to the chicken. Additionally, cooking the chicken in a sealed container or using the sous vide method can help retain moisture.

3. Can I use frozen chicken for power cooking?

Yes, you can use frozen chicken for power cooking. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly. It may take a bit longer for the frozen chicken to cook compared to fresh chicken.

4. What are some good side dishes to pair with power cooked chicken?

Some popular side dishes to pair with power cooked chicken include roasted vegetables, quinoa, rice, or a fresh salad. You can also use the chicken to make wraps, sandwiches, or top it on a pizza.

5. Can I use other types of protein instead of chicken for power cooking?

Yes, you can use other types of protein such as beef, pork, or tofu for power cooking. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time and method accordingly. It may also be helpful to use a meat thermometer to ensure the protein is cooked to the correct internal temperature.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
RMDave
  • bsaxman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cincychef