• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Power Cooking with Chicken: Holiday Mag Recipes Here!

In summary, the Power Cooking with Chicken recipes mentioned in the Holiday Mag online yet? Check out the Consultant's News - they're supposed to be on CC, but I can't find them.
muffetts
Gold Member
Anyone able to get the new Power Cooking with Chicken and the new recipes mentioned in the Holiday Mag online yet? Check out the Consultant's News - they're supposed to be on CC, but I can't find them. :mad:

They're under Products and Recipes > Enhance your shows.

they weren't on Cdn CC this morning. There is a list of the new recipes for the Chicken Power Cooking Show in the new CN, but I didn't see the recipes in the drop down bar under "Products and Recipes". :(

They are also available on the main CC page at the bottom.

pamperedpals said:
They are also available on the main CC page at the bottom.

not on CDN CC. :rolleyes: I'm sure they'll post them in the next few days for us.

I'm up for suggestions if anyone has any....;)

thanks for trying Ginger. I guess we'll just have to be patient.

Grrr... it's on there, but when you click on the link you get the "sorry no go" page. And if you look closely, you'll see a theme show called Stars and Stripes - so I'm sure the link is incorrect. I'm sure that's a great theme show, but just not very Canadian - should be Maple & Apologies. Ha ha ha ha....

muffetts said:
...you'll see a theme show called Stars and Stripes - so I'm sure the link is incorrect. I'm sure that's a great theme show, but just not very Canadian - should be Maple & Apologies. Ha ha ha ha....

<giggle> That made me LOL.

Here are some of the chicken recipes:

Last edited:
And the rest:

Last edited:
muffetts said:
Grrr... it's on there, but when you click on the link you get the "sorry no go" page. And if you look closely, you'll see a theme show called Stars and Stripes - so I'm sure the link is incorrect. I'm sure that's a great theme show, but just not very Canadian - should be Maple & Apologies. Ha ha ha ha....

HA!!!! that cracked me up :)

thanks for posting those, Ann :)

Awesome, thanks Ann. I really appreciate that.

I don't mean to sound ungrateful, but would have the new Homemade for the Holidays recipes too? I'm doing a HH show ont he 23rd and would love to try those Turtle Pretzel Candies. Mmmm.... pecans, chocolate.....

I posted those in another thread. Can't remember which one, though.

Just found the Holiday Recipes under new files - thanks! No need to repost them.

:balloon:

Thanks for posting - I am SO excited about these! :sing:

1. How do I know which chicken cuts are best for power cooking?

The best chicken cuts for power cooking are boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs. These cuts cook quickly and evenly, making them perfect for power cooking meals.

2. Can I use frozen chicken for these holiday recipes?

Yes, you can use frozen chicken for these recipes. Just be sure to thaw the chicken completely before cooking and adjust the cooking time accordingly.

3. What cooking methods are recommended for power cooking chicken?

The most recommended cooking methods for power cooking chicken include grilling, baking, and using a stovetop skillet. These methods cook the chicken quickly and evenly while retaining its flavor and juiciness.

4. Are there any tips for ensuring the chicken is cooked thoroughly?

To ensure the chicken is cooked thoroughly, use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature. The chicken should reach an internal temperature of 165°F. Additionally, make sure to cut the chicken into smaller, uniform pieces for more even cooking.

5. Can I use these recipes for meal prep during the holiday season?

Yes, these recipes are perfect for meal prep during the busy holiday season. You can cook a large batch of chicken and use it for multiple meals throughout the week, saving you time and stress in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stefani2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies