• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Delicious Recipes: Chicken Power & Holiday Themes on CC!

In summary, the new recipes are not as appealing as the old ones, and the inclusion of beans is not welcomed by some. The raspberry mousse filling could be a dip for the holiday season, and is a popular suggestion on the tips page.
kam
Staff member
The Chicken Power Cooking and Holiday themes are posted on CC!

I tried clicking on the links earlier and they didn't work. I will have to check again.

Thanks!

Maybe it's my mood today...but I am a little underwhelmed by the new recipes. And I was SO looking forward to them!

3 of the 5 Chicken Recipes call for Beans! I really do not like beans. I was really looking forward to the Stir Fry one - but not happy with SoyBeans in the recipe. Maybe once everyone has a chance to look at them we can get some ideas for substitutions.

Holiday Napoleons: I am not familiar with produce availability - but I know I don't buy fresh raspberries in the summer since they can be quite pricy. Are they cheaper or easy to find in Nov/Dec? And I am going to be very surprised if my store carries the wafers - and good luck getting a host to buy the right ones!

OK, I know that was all pretty negative...I think it is just my mood today. Sorry :(

Love Black Beans - HATE Garbanzo and Edamame. But that's okay, because I'm already thinking I can switch out frozen peas for the edamame, and canellini or other white bean for the garbanzo.

Right now is raspberry season here in Michigan. But, these are an elegant dessert, and would be for a special occasion. I think people are sometimes willing to spend a little more for a special dessert - so I would just offer it, and let my host decide if she wants to spend the $4-$5 on a pint of raspberries. If not, there are other desserts that can be offered.
I have a friend who LOVES raspberries and chocolate together, and I know that she would book a show for this dessert - even if the raspberries are expensive!

kam said:
Maybe it's my mood today...but I am a little underwhelmed by the new recipes. And I was SO looking forward to them!

3 of the 5 Chicken Recipes call for Beans! I really do not like beans. I was really looking forward to the Stir Fry one - but not happy with SoyBeans in the recipe. Maybe once everyone has a chance to look at them we can get some ideas for substitutions.

Holiday Napoleons: I am not familiar with produce availability - but I know I don't buy fresh raspberries in the summer since they can be quite pricy. Are they cheaper or easy to find in Nov/Dec? And I am going to be very surprised if my store carries the wafers - and good luck getting a host to buy the right ones!

OK, I know that was all pretty negative...I think it is just my mood today. Sorry :(

well with that mood... we will have to beat you with a wet noodle till it improves..... :D

kam said:
Holiday Napoleons: I am not familiar with produce availability - but I know I don't buy fresh raspberries in the summer since they can be quite pricy. Are they cheaper or easy to find in Nov/Dec? And I am going to be very surprised if my store carries the wafers - and good luck getting a host to buy the right ones!:(

The tips page under Homemade for the Holidays talks about using the raspberry mousse filling as a dip. YUM!

kam said:

I was thinking the same thing!!

I think they will be good and a helpful way to show families that PC can save them money on their food bill.

I was a little disappointed with the Chicken recipes- at least by title/ingredients. They aren't all that appealing, and to me, my first thought is the unusual foods and flavors won't be appealing to anyone else either. I'd rather have more 'traditional' recipes with a subtle twist versus unusual or too different...at least for the Power Cooking style theme. I've not done a Power Cooking yet, but at least the Beef seemed like more "normal" recipes. Not sure if that makes any sense. :)

Related to Discover Delicious Recipes: Chicken Power & Holiday Themes on CC!

What are the new recipes posted on CC?

The new recipes posted on CC are the latest additions to our collection of delicious and easy-to-make dishes. These recipes are carefully curated by our team of chefs and are guaranteed to impress your family and friends.

How often are new recipes posted on CC?

We post new recipes on CC every week, so you can always find something new and exciting to try in your kitchen. We also have a variety of recipes for different occasions and dietary restrictions, so there's always something for everyone.

Are the new recipes on CC tested and approved?

Yes, all the new recipes posted on CC are thoroughly tested and approved by our team of chefs. We want to ensure that our customers have a great cooking experience and enjoy delicious meals every time they use our recipes.

Are the ingredients for the new recipes easily accessible?

Yes, we strive to use ingredients that are easily accessible in most grocery stores. We also provide alternative ingredients and substitutions in case some items are not available in your area. Our goal is to make cooking convenient and enjoyable for everyone.

Can I suggest a recipe to be posted on CC?

Absolutely! We love to hear from our customers and welcome any recipe suggestions. You can send your recipe ideas to our customer service team or share them on our social media pages. Who knows, your recipe may be featured on CC in the future!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• brandy223
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • stefani2
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
khergatt
  • jcsmilez