1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Help! I need some new Power Cooking Recipes

1. ChefKelebel

ChefKelebel Member

Hi Cheffers! I am doing a Power Cooking Workshop at the end of the week and I'm stuck. Most of the guests have been to my Power Cooking Workshops from last year (where we did all of the PC recipes twice last year!) I want to offer more "freezeable recipes", any suggestions? Thanks! :chef:

Jan 4, 2010
  2. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

Did you do all of the beef AND all of the chicken recipes?

Jan 4, 2010
  3. pamperedalf

pamperedalf Senior Member Silver Member

I did a pulled pork one last year that was a huge hit!! I slow baked the pork shoulder roast in the dcb all day shredded it at the cooking class, then we made the chiliquiles (SP) from 29 mins II, pork sopes from latin flavor, bbq pulled pork sandwiches also 29 mins II, & the white chicken chili (obviously made w/ pulled pork)

Yesterday at my power cooking beef cooking class we did the chilli, sloppy joes, & the stroganoff. Plus I froze more plain portions. I gave them examples of what I add the beef too, for example I will sometimes substitute beef in the chiliquiles or mexican lasagna, spaghetti, a breakfast dish that my family loves is creamed spinach, burger & eggs, & my son's favorite mac n cheese w/ hamburger.

Jan 4, 2010
  4. ChefKelebel

ChefKelebel Member

Yep, we've been through all of them (2x each!!) It's a workshop I do about every 8-12 weeks or so and we do 3-4 of them at a time. I'll keep digging.:yuck:

Jan 4, 2010
  5. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

I recently purchased the book "Fix Freeze Feast" (thanks ChefAnn!) and it has a ton of great recipes in there...and some are breakfast recipes, which I'm thinking of offering. "Breakfasts On The Go".

One thing that I REALLY like about this book is that it doesn't rely on canned/convenience foods to put together the recipes. It's much more my style of cooking.

I have a ton of recipes from my Personal Chef days (it was my job to fix and freeze 10 meals at a time for my clients) but almost all of those recipes I signed an agreement saying I wouldn't distribute them...:(

Jan 4, 2010
  6. ChefKelebel

ChefKelebel Member

Thanks for the great suggestions! I appreciate all the help I can get:)

Jan 5, 2010
  7. erinhoward

erinhoward Novice Member

Would you mind telling us more about the workshops? How exactly does it work? This sounds right up my alley, what a great idea.

Jan 5, 2010
Have something to add?