• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cashew Chicken and Broccoli Stir-Fry Recipe

In summary, the conversation is about someone looking for a specific recipe, Cashew Chicken Stir-fry, from the Casual Cooking cookbook, which has disappeared. The recipe includes a sauce made with chicken broth, peanut butter, soy sauce, honey, and red pepper, as well as vegetables and chicken cooked in oil, garlic, and ginger, and served with ramen noodles and cashews or peanuts. The person responding offers to help find the recipe and mentions that their family loves it.
akggirl
Gold Member
Does anybody have the Casual Cooking cookbook handy? Mine has disappeared :( and we have really been craving the Cashew Chicken Stir-fry... I looked under recipes and tried to do a couple of searches with no luck and it's not on the PChef site. TIA!

Sauce:
1/2 cup chicken broth
1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
2 Tbsp soy suce
1 Tbsp honey
dash of ground red pepper

Combine in small batter bowl, whisk. Set aside.

Vegetables and Chicken:
4 cups broccoli florets
3 stalks celery, cut into 1//2 inch slices
3 green onions with tops, cut into 1 inch pieces
2 tsp. fine chopped, peeled fresh gingerroot, divided
1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken, cut into 1 inch pieces
4 tsp. vegetable oil, divided
2 garlic cloves, pressed, divided
2 packages (3 oz each) ramen noodles (any flavor)
1/3 cup cashews or peanuts

Cut broccoli, celery and onions. Finely chop peeled gingerroot. Cut chicken into 1 inch pieces. Heat 2 tsp. oil over high heat. Add chicken, 1 tsp gingerroot and 1 garlic clove, pressed. Cook and stir 6-7 minutes until chicken is no longer pink. Remove from skillet, keep warm.

Reduce heat to medium-high. Heat remaining 2 tsp. oil. Add broccoli, celery and remaining gingerroot and garlic. Cook and stir for 2 minutes until vegetables are crisp tender. Return chicken to skillet. Stir in sauce; bring to a boil. Remove from heat.

Meanwhile, bring 4 cups water to a boil in a saucepan. Break noodles and add to boiling water (discard seasoning). Cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir noodles into chicken mixture. Sprinkle with nuts.

Thanks Beth!! :love:

My family loves this recipe! YUM!

Hi there! I am so sorry to hear that your Casual Cooking cookbook has disappeared. I completely understand how frustrating that can be, especially when you have a specific recipe in mind that you are craving. I do not have the cookbook on hand, but I would be more than happy to help you find the Cashew Chicken Stir-fry recipe. Have you checked our online recipe library? It is possible that the recipe is available there. If not, I can reach out to our team and see if we can track down the recipe for you. Just let me know and I will do my best to assist you. Thank you for reaching out and I hope we can get you cooking that delicious stir-fry again soon! Best,

1. What ingredients do I need for the Cashew Chicken and Broccoli Stir-Fry Recipe?

The ingredients for this recipe include: chicken breast, broccoli, cashews, soy sauce, garlic, honey, sesame oil, cornstarch, and rice. You can also add other vegetables or spices to your liking.

2. How long does it take to prepare this recipe?

The prep time for this recipe is about 15 minutes, and the total cook time is approximately 20 minutes. So, in about 35 minutes, you can have a delicious stir-fry ready to enjoy!

3. Can I substitute the chicken with another protein?

Yes, you can substitute the chicken with tofu, beef, shrimp, or any other protein of your choice. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

4. Is this recipe gluten-free?

Yes, this recipe can be made gluten-free by using gluten-free soy sauce and ensuring all other ingredients do not contain gluten. You can also use gluten-free rice or quinoa instead of regular rice.

5. How many servings does this recipe make?

This recipe makes about 4 servings. You can adjust the ingredients accordingly to make more or less, depending on your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissChef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kristina16marie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • frozenchef