• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Find Recipes on Pampered Chef.com?

In summary, the conversation was about the importance of staying organized and setting goals in order to achieve success. The speaker emphasized the need to prioritize tasks and stay focused on the end goal in order to stay on track. They also discussed the benefits of breaking down larger goals into smaller, more manageable tasks. Ultimately, the key takeaway was the importance of having a clear plan and staying organized in order to achieve success.
Paige Dixon
I'm looking for a fruit salad recipe with a honey sauce that is supposed to be on the Product Use and Care card that came with a scoop. Also, I wanted a pull-apart bread recipe in the Fluted Stone in email format. How do I find these on CC? The recipe search is sort of confusing unless you want the Featured Recipe or the current Season's Best.

Paige,
I didn't see the recipe you were looking for. If you go under CC to "Products & Recipes" tab, "Products", "Use and Care", type the product name (ie. scoop), it will list the use and care for that product. Then look for the icon with "Recipes" next to it and click on that. It will list all the recipes that use that product.

You can also do a recipe search by clicking on the "Products & Recipes" tab, "Recipes", "Recipe Search" (on the left side).

Hope that helps! Good luck finding the recipe you need!

Hi there! It sounds like you're looking for some delicious recipes to try out using your Pampered Chef products. Don't worry, I'm here to help! First, to find the fruit salad recipe with honey sauce, you can go to our website, PamperedChef.com, and click on the "Recipes" tab at the top of the page. From there, you can type in "fruit salad with honey sauce" in the search bar and it should bring up the recipe you're looking for. If you have trouble finding it, you can also filter your search by selecting "Salads" in the "Recipe Type" section. As for the pull-apart bread recipe in the Fluted Stone, you can either follow the same steps as above or you can go to the "Products" tab at the top of the page and select the Fluted Stone. From there, you can scroll down to the "Product Use and Care" section and click on the "Recipes" link. This will bring up a list of recipes specifically for the Fluted Stone, including the pull-apart bread recipe you're looking for. I hope this helps you find the recipes you're looking for! If you have any further questions or need assistance, don't hesitate to reach out to me or your Pampered Chef consultant. Happy cooking!

1. How do I find recipes on Pampered Chef.com?

To find recipes on Pampered Chef.com, you can use the search bar at the top of the website or browse through the different categories listed under "Recipes". You can also use the advanced search option to narrow down your results by ingredient, product, or dietary restrictions.

2. Where can I find the fruit salad recipe with honey sauce from the Product Use and Care card?

The fruit salad recipe with honey sauce can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Recipes" section. You can search for it using the search bar or browse through the different categories. You can also find it on the Product Use and Care card that came with the scoop.

3. How do I access the pull-apart bread recipe for the Fluted Stone in email format?

To access the pull-apart bread recipe for the Fluted Stone in email format, you can sign up for the Pampered Chef newsletter on the website. The recipe will be sent to your email inbox. You can also find it under the "Recipes" section on the website by searching for "pull-apart bread" or browsing through the bread recipes category.

4. Why is the recipe search on Pampered Chef.com confusing?

The recipe search on Pampered Chef.com can be confusing if you are looking for specific recipes. This is because the website primarily features the "Featured Recipe" and the "Season's Best" recipe on the homepage, making it difficult to find other recipes. However, you can use the advanced search option or browse through the different categories to find the recipe you are looking for.

5. Is there a way to access the Product Use and Care card recipes on Pampered Chef.com?

Yes, you can access the recipes from the Product Use and Care card on Pampered Chef.com. These recipes can be found under the "Recipes" section on the website. You can search for them using the search bar or browse through the different categories. You can also find them on the Product Use and Care card that came with your Pampered Chef product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • jcsmilez
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • rebeccastt