• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Please Share the Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Recipe!

In summary, The Chicken Alfredo Lasagna recipe can be found with the Use and Care slip that comes with the Rectangle Stone Baker. It includes ingredients such as lasagna noodles, Alfredo sauce, milk, oregano, cooked chicken, artichoke hearts, bell pepper, onion, garlic, mozzarella cheese, feta cheese, and spinach leaves. The recipe can also be found online by searching for "use and care" on CC and selecting the cranberry rectangle baker. It is a delicious and highly recommended dish.
Tanoi
The Chicken Alfredo Lasagna recipe is found with the Use and Care slip that comes with the Rectangle Stone Baker, but I've lost it. I used to make it all the time, and I'm supposed to make 2 of them for my husband and his Coast Guard crew tomorrow for dinner. I tried looking it up online on CC and on here and can't seem to find it. It has spinach, artichoke hearts, chicken, alfredo sauce, bell pepper, ect. in it. Could someone please copy it for me. Thanks a million!

I just got the new white rectangle stone baker and it comes with a veggie lasagna recipe. I sure would like to try this alfredo one!

If you go to CC and click on recipes, and then use and care, stoneware, rectangle baker cranberry, you will find primavera lasagna. I think that is what you are looking for.

This is the one I have on my use and care cardIngredients10 Uncooked lasagna noodles1 jar Or 16 oz white Alfredo pasta sauce1/4 cup Milk1 1/2 tsp Dried oregano leaves3 cups Coarsely chopped cooked chicken (use rotisserie-cooked for convenience)1 can Or 14 oz artichoke hearts in water, drained and chopped1/2 cup Chopped red bell pepper1/4 cup Finely chopped onion1 Garlic clove, pressed3 cups Or 12 oz shredded mozzarella cheese1 pkg Or 4 oz crumbled feta cheese2 cups Or 4 oz packed fresh baby spinach leaves
Preparation1. Preheat oven to 375. Cook noodles according to package directions, using shortest cook time; drain. In small bowl, combine Alfredo sauce, milk and oregano. Whisk until blended. Set aside.2. Coarsely chop chicken. Chop artichokes, bell pepper and onion, press garlic and add mozzarella and feta cheese. Mix well.3. To assemble lasagna, spread 2/3 cup of the Alfredo sauce mixture over bottom of rectangular baking dish. Top with half of the noodles, overlapping to fit. Layer half of the spinach leaves over noodles; top with half of the chicken mixture. Repeat layers, starting with half of the remaining sauce. After layering, pour remaining suace over top of lasagna.4. Cover baker with aluminum foil. Bake 45 minutes. Carefully remove foil. Continue baking 10-15 minutes or until bubbly. Remove from oven; let stand 15 minutes for easier serving. Cut into squares; serve.

Wow, that sounds great! I'll have to try this one even though my family wouldn't eat any of it!

Yep, all use and care recipes are available behind CC.

DebbieJ said:
Yep, all use and care recipes are available behind CC.
That's the one that comes with the unglazed baker, it's not the primavera and I could never successfully find it on CC, I use it so much I typed it in file.

OMG Thank you thank you thank you Lynda!!!!

I've tried multiple times to find that under the use and care section on CC and it's never there. That is definitely the recipe I was looking for. You are a complete LIFESAVER!

For those that haven't tried it, it is 100% delicious!

Tanoi said:
OMG Thank you thank you thank you Lynda!!!!

I've tried multiple times to find that under the use and care section on CC and it's never there. That is definitely the recipe I was looking for. You are a complete LIFESAVER!

For those that haven't tried it, it is 100% delicious!

Aww Shucks! I don't know about being a lifesaver but I am definitely a dinner saver, lol.

You are very welcome, like I said earlier, I have misplaced it many times so I have it on my computer now.

This RECIPE is the BOMB! Everyone who has ever had it when I made it LOVED it! :D

1. Can I substitute the chicken for a different protein?

Yes, you can substitute the chicken for any protein of your choice, such as shrimp, beef, or tofu. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

2. Can I use store-bought alfredo sauce instead of making it from scratch?

Yes, you can use store-bought alfredo sauce for convenience. However, the homemade sauce in this recipe adds an extra layer of flavor that you won't get from a jarred sauce.

3. How many servings does this recipe make?

This recipe makes 6-8 servings, depending on the size of your lasagna pan and how large you cut the servings.

4. Can I make this recipe ahead of time and freeze it?

Yes, you can assemble the lasagna ahead of time and freeze it before baking. Just make sure to thaw it completely before baking according to the instructions.

5. Can I add vegetables to this recipe?

Absolutely! You can add any vegetables you like, such as spinach, broccoli, or mushrooms. Just make sure to sauté them before adding them to the lasagna to ensure they are cooked through.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nikked
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
nikked
  • Stampaholic1961
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • wadesgirl