• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bread Tube Recipes & Tips: Where to Find Them and How to Use Them

She also said to put it in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes. So, if that is the case, I think I will try this tomorrow.My director said to cut 8 small squares of parchment paper and put 4 on the bottom (and then put lid over them) and 4 on the top. She said not to fill the tube more than 3/4 of the way full. She also said to put it in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes. So, if that is the case, I think I will try this tomorrow.
whiteyteresa
I have looked and did a search but can't find the bread tubes tips or recipes.

does any one know where I can find them or can you repost them for me.

I put tips in with each order and someone bought the bread tubes, so I wanted to add the bread tube recipes and/or tips

Please help and thanks in advance

a few things i use them for besides bread are:

- use them to cut sugar cookies,
-use it to core a whole pineapple- cut greens off place tube on top and plunge then trim fruit from core & sides.
-fill with softened ice cream,re-freeze at least 4 hours wrap tubes w/ hot towel push ice cream out and slice & garnish with fruit or choc.sauce.
or make ice cream sandwiches !

Thank You:D

Everyone:p

I tried baking banana bread in mine. I put paper on the end that was down and sat it in a stone in case of spill overs...boy am I glad! half of it spilled out in the stone. I did forget to reduce my liquid - was that my only problem those of you that have tried it?

jrstephens said:
I tried baking banana bread in mine. I put paper on the end that was down and sat it in a stone in case of spill overs...boy am I glad! half of it spilled out in the stone. I did forget to reduce my liquid - was that my only problem those of you that have tried it?

My director said to cut 8 small squares of parchment paper and put 4 on the bottom (and then put lid over them) and 4 on the top. She said not to fill the tube more than 3/4 of the way full.

What types of bread are best for using in the bread tube?

While any type of bread can technically be used in the bread tube, it is best to use a dense, sturdy bread such as sourdough, rye, or pumpernickel. These types of bread will hold their shape and not collapse when baked in the bread tube.

Can I use frozen bread dough in the bread tube?

Yes, frozen bread dough can be used in the bread tube. However, it is important to let the dough fully thaw before placing it in the bread tube to rise and bake. This will ensure that the dough rises properly and does not become dense and heavy.

How do I clean the bread tube?

The bread tube can be easily cleaned by hand with warm, soapy water. It is important to make sure all food residue is removed from the tube before washing. For tougher stains, soaking the tube in warm, soapy water for a few minutes before scrubbing can help.

Can I use the bread tube in the oven or just the microwave?

The bread tube can be used in both the oven and the microwave. However, it is important to follow the specific instructions for each recipe and adjust cooking times accordingly. Some recipes may be better suited for the oven, while others may work better in the microwave.

What are some tips for getting the bread out of the tube after baking?

To easily remove the bread from the tube after baking, let it cool for a few minutes before using a wooden spoon or rubber spatula to gently push the bread out from the bottom of the tube. You can also lightly grease the inside of the tube before adding the bread dough to make it easier to remove after baking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cincychef
  • Pchefterza
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
ihavethetools