• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bacon 'N Cheddar Bubble Bread -- What Kind of Rolls?

In summary, the Bacon 'N Cheddar Bubble Bread recipe calls for 12 count refrigerated buttermilk biscuits. You can use any brand of refrigerated buttermilk biscuits, as long as they are the standard size. You can also use any type of cheese you prefer, although cheddar is recommended for pairing with the flavors of bacon. The recipe makes 12 servings, with each serving consisting of one biscuit with bacon and cheese inside. The bread can be assembled ahead of time and refrigerated before baking, with a few extra minutes needed for baking if the bread is cold. Finally, turkey bacon can be substituted for regular bacon, but the flavor may be slightly different due to the difference in fat content.
Roadtripray
Silver Member
I'd like to make the Bacon 'n Cheddar Bubble Bread tonight, and I'm wondering if the "1 package (11.3 ounces) refrigerated dinner rolls" is referring to the canned type?I apologize if this has been covered in here, but I did a search and couldn't find any reference to this specific recipe.Thanks!
Ray

What did you end up using?

Hi Ray,Yes, the recipe is referring to the canned type of refrigerated dinner rolls. Hope you enjoy the Bacon 'n Cheddar Bubble Bread!

1. What type of rolls do I need for the Bacon 'N Cheddar Bubble Bread?

The recipe calls for 12 count refrigerated buttermilk biscuits. You can use any brand of refrigerated buttermilk biscuits, as long as they are the standard size.

2. Can I use a different type of cheese besides cheddar?

Yes, you can use any type of cheese you prefer. However, cheddar cheese pairs well with the flavors of bacon in this recipe.

3. How many servings does the Bacon 'N Cheddar Bubble Bread make?

This recipe makes 12 servings. Each serving is one biscuit with bacon and cheese inside.

4. Can I make this ahead of time and reheat it?

Yes, you can assemble the bread ahead of time and refrigerate it until you are ready to bake it. You may need to add a few minutes to the baking time if the bread is cold from the refrigerator.

5. Can I use turkey bacon instead of regular bacon?

Yes, you can use turkey bacon instead of regular bacon. However, the flavor may be slightly different due to the difference in fat content between the two types of bacon.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
  • Kitchen Diva
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
  • Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies