• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Small Microwave, Garden Pizza Recipe?

In summary, the person is looking for a recipe suggestion for an upcoming show at an office with a small microwave. They usually use a DCB recipe but it won't work this time. Suggestions include Microwave Veggie Steamer, Mini DCB Chicken Fajitas, and a garden pizza using the Deep Dish Baker. Other options mentioned are cheesy curly potatoes, molten lava cake, and touchdown taco dip.
vanscootin
Gold Member
I just spent the last 15 minutes searching the recipes on CC and now I'm asking for help.

I'm doing a show this week at an office and the microwave is small. I usually do a DCB recipe at my shows but that wont work this time...

Anyone have recipe suggestion? I was thinking of a garden pizza but I can't seem to find an actual PC demo recipe for it.

TIA!

You could still use the DCB but use it in the oven. I have made cheesy curly potatoes and people love them you can start them before anyone gets there and then when they walk in the smell will fill the house. You can look under files and pull up tons of recipes for the DCB.

If you have the rice cooker, you could do the molten lava cake in the rice cooker. Or touchdown taco dip in one of the stoneware pieces in the microwave.

Hi there!

I'm sorry to hear that the microwave at your upcoming show is small and will not accommodate your usual DCB recipe. Luckily, there are plenty of other delicious and easy-to-make recipes that you can showcase at your show.

One suggestion I have is our Microwave Veggie Steamer. It's a quick and healthy option that can be easily whipped up in a small microwave. Another idea is our Mini Deep Covered Baker Chicken Fajitas, which can be made in the microwave and are always a crowd-pleaser.

If you're set on making a garden pizza, I recommend using our Deep Dish Baker to make a delicious and customizable pizza that can be easily made in the microwave. You can find the recipe on our website or in your consultant's recipe book.

I hope this helps and good luck with your show! Let me know if you need any further assistance. Happy cooking!

1. Can the recipe be modified for a larger microwave?

Yes, the recipe can be adjusted for a larger microwave by increasing the cooking time and possibly adjusting the ingredients to fit the larger dish.

2. Can I use a different type of crust for the pizza?

Yes, you can use any type of crust that fits in your microwave as long as it is microwave-safe.

3. Do I need any special tools or equipment to make this recipe?

No, you do not need any special tools or equipment. However, we recommend using a Pampered Chef Microwave Grip Set for safe handling of hot dishes.

4. Can I use fresh herbs instead of dried herbs?

Yes, you can use fresh herbs instead of dried herbs. Just make sure to adjust the measurements as fresh herbs tend to have a stronger flavor.

5. How many servings does this recipe make?

This recipe makes 2-3 servings, depending on the size of your microwave and the size of your pizza crust. You can easily double the recipe for more servings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • magentablue
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
mahlon007
  • PCSarahjm