• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

February Afternoon Show Recipes: Tips and Inspiration for Your Next Event

In summary, the expert offers the following recommendations:- Jerk chicken nachos- Loaded baked potato chowder- Rush Hour chicken fajitas- BBQ chix in the Deluxe cheeseburger salad.
kcjodih
Gold Member
I'm having my first February show next Saturday afternoon and have to send her recipe choices but have no idea what to offer. I haven't chosen Feb recipes let alone an afternoon one. 99% of my shows are even, I've probably only done 4 afternoon shows plus bridals in 5 years.

So to those of you who do afternoon shows or have your February recipes chosen or even better have a Feb afternoon show what are you making?

Please help! Thanks in advance!

I think anything would work - I've been making the LBPC and parmesan garlic biscuit bites ... good hearty afternoon food. But I would really do anything, except obvious breakfast food. :)

Loaded Baked Potato Chowder

I'm sorry, this was the second time I typed my question out and in the first I had put that the show she booked from 2 weeks ago was the LBPC and garlic bites and she doesn't want the same thing. Just as I went to hit post reply my laptop died so I retyped but didn't realize I excluded it in the second version. Thanks for you thoughts though. Anyone else?

Jerk Chicken Nachos! (I'm slightly addicted to them!)

I offer the same 4-6 recipes all season so I don't have to worry about this. I don't care what time the party is (unless it's a morning party then I give them a brunch recipe option), they all get to choose from the same recipe.

Oh yah my recipe choices right now are
Moraccan Chicken Crostini Melts (although we did southwestern last time because I didn't bring the moraccan rub with me!)
Southwestern Meatloaf
Rush Hour chicken fajitas
Banana Chocolate Cream Trifle

I know it's an old recipe but I make the chicken broccoli braid (or ring). I make the 30 minute chicken when I first get there and then use some chicken from that. great for lunch or brunch.

I'd make the BBQ chix in the DCB!!!!

I like to do the Deluxe cheeseburger Salad for Afternoon shows, it's light because I also make the Lava Cake..... They always love it...

1. What is an Afternoon Show Recipe?

An Afternoon Show Recipe is a recipe that is specifically designed to be demonstrated and prepared during a Pampered Chef cooking show held in the afternoon. These recipes are usually quick and easy to make, making them perfect for a mid-day gathering or event.

2. How are Afternoon Show Recipes different from regular recipes?

Afternoon Show Recipes are created with the intention of being demonstrated and prepared during a Pampered Chef cooking show. They are designed to be quick, easy, and visually appealing, making them perfect for showcasing during a live cooking demonstration.

3. Can I purchase the ingredients for Afternoon Show Recipes through Pampered Chef?

Yes, all of the ingredients needed for Afternoon Show Recipes can be purchased through Pampered Chef. Our consultants can assist you in ordering the necessary ingredients or you can order them directly from our website.

4. Are there any dietary restrictions or modifications for Afternoon Show Recipes?

Some of our Afternoon Show Recipes may have dietary restrictions or modifications available. Our consultants are trained to assist with any dietary needs or preferences and can offer alternative ingredient options for certain recipes.

5. Can I customize an Afternoon Show Recipe to fit my personal taste?

Absolutely! Our Afternoon Show Recipes are meant to be versatile and can be customized to fit your personal taste preferences. Our consultants can offer suggestions and tips for modifying the recipes to suit your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
VeronicaW
  • EMarth123
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies