• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is Your "Go-To" Recipes for Shows?

In summary, the consultant is looking for new recipes to bring to his cooking shows. He has tried several, but still hasn't found any that he likes better than his tried-and-true recipes. He is especially looking for an awesome trifle recipe, and some new main dish choices. He is also testing out recipes from the SS Season's Best, the Easy Accent Decorator, the Deep Covered Baker, and various other places. He has tried a few recipes from here, the SS Season's Best, and various other places, but is hoping to get some personal favorites from all of you. He has other products besides his kit, including the apple CPS, easy accent decor
AZPampered Chef
Silver Member
I've been a consultant for 3 months now, but have hosted/attended several shows. I have been testing out recipes like crazy, but still haven't found any new recipes that I feel are absolute winners for a show. My tried-and-true are:

Cool Veggie Pizza
Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip
Cool Calypso Dip with Fruit
Apple Crumble Dessert
Black Forest Torte

I would like to find a few more winners for shows. I plan to order the Deep Covered Baker Sept. 1st (my kit enhancement month) so I can do some micro. shows. Mainly I'm searching for an awesome trifle recipe because I love the trifle dish and want to do trifles at my shows for the next few months. I'd also like a few more main dish choices.

Believe me, I've searched through the recipes and tested several from here, the SS Season's Best, and various other places. I was just hoping to get some personal favorites from all of you, and see what has been big hits at your shows.

What products do you have other than your kit? That may help us to guide you to recipes that you can do!

Let's see...apple CPS, easy accent decorator, deep dish baker, mini oval baker, sm. batter bowl, trifle bowl. That's all I can think of right now. Planning on getting the DCB in Sept.

Mom's Apple Crisp is always a winner for me!

Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake is a winner too - but you would need the 12" Skillet for that (Executive)
Clubhouse Chicken Squares for more of a main dish
When you get the DCB, definitely do the 30 minute chicken and the 10 minute pork! I have 7 shows booked already for Oct. - all because of doing the 30 minute chicken at shows!

Whoops! Meant to post the recipe for the apple crisp!

Attachments

• Mom's Apple Crisp Card.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 311
Here are some!

Attachments

• 7 Layer Salad and Dressing (Kelly McNamara).doc
    21 KB · Views: 285
  • Apple Cranberry Cookie Cobbler.doc
    19.5 KB · Views: 294
  • FIESTA TORTILLA STACK.doc
    20 KB · Views: 1,113
  • Deep Dish BLT Pizza.doc
    21 KB · Views: 326
  • Campbell Soup Chicken Enchilada.doc
    19 KB · Views: 291
And some more...:D

And don't forget our new theme show recipes! Yum-O!

Attachments

• Fresh fruit with Cool Lime Dressing.doc
    27 KB · Views: 327
  • Peanut Butter Cup Trifle from JanetUpNorth.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 319
  • Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle.doc
    19.5 KB · Views: 312
  • TrifleBowl Recipes.doc
    452 KB · Views: 372
  • Pound Cake from regular boxed cake mix.doc
    20 KB · Views: 282
I love the Taffy apple pizza! Especially with Fall coming up.

I also love to do the Rustic Focaccia with a salad!

Strawberry Amareto Pastries! Do them "open face" and it double the amount you get.

katie0128 said:
Strawberry Amareto Pastries! Do them "open face" and it double the amount you get.

I tried these as a new consultant and totally screwed them up! :eek: I never did try to do them again.

This was my MAIN recipe when I started. Try them again... now that you are a more seasoned consultant. Let me know if you have any problems!

When I started in February I had a brunch show to do right away so I asked one of the directors I was training with what they had done and she told me the chicken club brunch ring (in the All the Best Cookbook). Since that time I have done 23 cooking shows and I would say that about 85% of the time they request the chicken club brunch ring. It is a favorite. The advise I have gotten from one of the directors in my cluster is to do a savory recipe at shows because everyone could see themselves making it for their families instead of a sweet recipe because not everyone makes dessert and not everyone wants sweet stuff in the house. Just a thought as you try new recipes. I have also done the Taco Ring from the All the Best Cookbook and that was well liked also. Also the Mexican Fiesta Salad Pizza that came on the product & use card with the Mix N Chop is a favorite of mine.

Oh ya, the California Turkey Sandwich ring is really good! It's a crowd pleaser as well.

Thanks, everyone....this is really helpful to me!

I've been doing the grilled chicken caesar pizza and the pork loin salad. Everyone buys the cranberry baker and the large stones from me. I prepare the chicken and the pork loin right there and then I prepare the pizza and whatever else I need to do. These recipes are great for October. The cranberry baker is the hostess special. Good luck!!!

The antipasto pizza recipe is really tasty, a little different, and easy. I think I made that at my first 6 shows! Same wtih the chocolate lattice torte. For trifles, the berry lime trifle from this past season is so easy and good but doesn't really fit for fall.

If you haven't tried the new fall recipes, the baked brie is SO easy and I love brie so I'll be making it a lot. The brownie one is pretty easy too and my plan is to make that before shows and bring it (bought 10 boxes brownie mix and 35 rolls of rolos on sale! :))

The mini-pesto pizzas were soooo good! I haven't tried anything else from the new SB yet though. Oh, I lied. I did the brownies too.

These are the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

Turtle fudge skillet cake
Taffy apple pizza
Asian summer salad
Broccoli chicken braid
Strawberry spinach salad
Green chile frittata

I've done the antipasto veggie pizza a bunch of times- easy and everyone always likes it! I also have done the rings a bunch of times - some dessert recipes as well - my hosts usually let me decide and I tend to do what I've practiced many times over. Also done the 3 cheese garden pizza as well. Not quite sure what I"ll do at my September shows - really should use the cookware of course! We'll see what my hosts want.

Pecan Lattice Tart! Easy and Yummy!

Christ Follower said:
The mini-pesto pizzas were soooo good! I haven't tried anything else from the new SB yet though. Oh, I lied. I did the brownies too.

Oh my gosh, we just tried this at our cluster meeting. VERY yummy! Plus it was REALLY easy to make. I'm considering doing this for my October shows while the pork tenderloin is cooking in the microwave.

My favorites:
Side by side Italian Calzone
Hola Pizza

Usually what I like to do is take one month and do the same recipe for the shows in that month. I think it's for fear that the host will pick a hard demo recipe. ;)

Leigh0725 said:
Oh my gosh, we just tried this at our cluster meeting. VERY yummy! Plus it was REALLY easy to make. I'm considering doing this for my October shows while the pork tenderloin is cooking in the microwave.

My favorites:
Side by side Italian Calzone
Hola Pizza

Usually what I like to do is take one month and do the same recipe for the shows in that month. I think it's for fear that the host will pick a hard demo recipe. ;)

See, that's a good idea. I do the opposite. I offer tons of different things for them to choose from. I'm afraid if I tell them "I'm doing this or that" next month, they wont want to do it. I know it would be easier for me though.

I don't talk food with my host until I have a head count for the show. Usually on my last coaching call, then I email her the ingredient list. I usually only offer a selection if she doesn't like the first thing I say.

The 7-Layer Southwestern Salad is delicious, and shows a lot of tools. It's also easily adjustable if someone can't eat one of the ingredients. It was in the discontinued salads cards, but has been typed up in many threads here.

1. What is your go-to recipe for shows?

My go-to recipe for shows is our famous "Stoneware Chicken and Vegetable Bake." It's easy to prepare, delicious, and always a crowd-pleaser.

2. Can you share the recipe for the Stoneware Chicken and Vegetable Bake?

Sure! The recipe can be found on our website or in our Pampered Chef recipe book. It includes chicken breasts, vegetables of your choice, and a blend of seasonings and sauces. It's a one-pan meal that is perfect for busy weeknights.

3. Is the Stoneware Chicken and Vegetable Bake suitable for dietary restrictions?

Yes, the recipe is very versatile and can be adapted to fit dietary restrictions. You can use gluten-free or dairy-free options for the seasonings and sauces, and choose vegetables that fit your dietary needs.

4. Can the Stoneware Chicken and Vegetable Bake be made ahead of time?

Absolutely! You can prepare the dish up to a day in advance and refrigerate it until you're ready to bake it. Just be sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

5. What makes the Stoneware Chicken and Vegetable Bake a popular choice for shows?

Aside from being a delicious and easy-to-prepare dish, the Stoneware Chicken and Vegetable Bake also showcases our versatile stoneware products. It's a great way to introduce customers to the benefits of cooking with stoneware and how it can enhance their cooking experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mom4angela
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • jessinthekitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies