• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Your February and March Recipes?

In summary, the conversation discusses hosting a Pampered Chef show and ideas for February and March. The guest special for February is unglazed stoneware, which pairs well with the Nutty Caramel Brownies recipe. The conversation also mentions the Game Day Jalapeno Popper Pizzas and using versatile products like the Rockcrok and Deep Covered Baker for various recipes. The Veggie Spiralizer is also recommended for making zucchini noodles and the use of the oven or stovetop if a microwave is not available. Finally, the conversation mentions the success of using the new leakproof glass container for party snacks and the potential for future shows.
LeahMae
I had someone interested in hosting a show. I wanted to offer her February and March ideas. Obviously new products will bring new recipes, but what are your go to recipes? I feel like the items I have are very limited, and we don't have a big enough microwave to practice recipes in the DCB.
THANKS.

I'm doing my second run of Nutty Caramel Brownies. They are amazing!!! And, since the guest special is unglazed stoneware in February, it will fit in well. The Pampered Chef, Ltd.

I just did the Game Day Jalapeno Popper Pizzas thinking that it would be fun to serve when the Packers went to the Super Bowl. The recipe was fabulous but the Packers really let me down. :( I like that recipe because it used a lot of pricey stuff. The show was held at a home that doesn't have Microwave, so we used the cookware instead of the Small Ridged Baker for the bacon but I did mention it to everyone as something that I would use to cook the bacon. We talked about knives, cookware, the chopper and Manual Food Processor, graters, and stoneware plus lots more. I did chips last night to take to the party and took them in the new leakproof glass container and those were an absolute hit! I'm thinking I might try popcorn salt on them, just to see. I like salt. But, the guests loved them as they were! I sold a lot of the MCM and the Simple Slicer. The host is thrilled and I have a possibility of 3 shows booked with only 8 people there. It was fun!

March could be something in the grill pan and press since that is a special...just a thought

Hi there! Congratulations on having someone interested in hosting a show! That's always exciting. As for your question about go-to recipes, I completely understand feeling limited with the products you have. My suggestion would be to focus on the versatile products that can be used in a variety of ways. For example, the Rockcrok or the Deep Covered Baker can be used in the oven, stovetop, or even on the grill. These products are great for making one-pot meals, casseroles, and even desserts. Another go-to recipe for me is the Veggie Spiralizer. It's perfect for making zucchini noodles, which can then be used in a variety of dishes like stir-fries, salads, or even as a healthy pasta alternative. And if you don't have a big enough microwave, you can always use the oven or stovetop to practice your recipes. I hope these suggestions help, and good luck with your upcoming show!

What Are Your February and March Recipes?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I often get asked about our latest recipes for the month. Here are the top 5 frequently asked questions about our February and March recipes:

1. What are the featured recipes for February and March?

Our February and March recipes are all about comfort food and springtime flavors. Some of our featured recipes include chicken pot pie, vegetable stir-fry, and lemon blueberry pound cake.

2. Are there any new recipes for February and March?

Yes, we are always adding new and exciting recipes to our collection. For February and March, we have a delicious Irish beef stew and a refreshing strawberry spinach salad.

3. Can I find these recipes on your website?

Absolutely! All of our recipes are available on our website for easy access. You can also find them in our monthly recipe booklets or through our virtual cooking parties.

4. Are the February and March recipes healthy?

We understand the importance of incorporating healthy options into our diets. That's why our February and March recipes include a variety of nutritious ingredients and offer lighter alternatives for those looking for healthier options.

5. Can I customize the February and March recipes to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, our recipes are designed to be versatile and can be easily modified to fit different dietary needs. Whether it's gluten-free, vegetarian, or low-carb, we have options for everyone to enjoy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcbrooke
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kreaser
  • ejleinenbach
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • babywings76