• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are You Making for Your March Shows?

In summary, popular recipes for March shows include spring salads, light and refreshing pasta dishes, and seasonal fruit desserts. There are also new products being featured such as the Quick Cooker, Stoneware Collection, and Mix 'N Chop. Customers can request specific recipes for their March shows and there are often special deals and promotions available. Virtual shows are also an option and consultants can help plan and execute them successfully. Contact your consultant for more information.
pcbrooke
I am looking at all of the new recipes and trying to make sure i highlight the march and april specials...

what recipes are you offering for your hosts in March?

I'm going to offer the Chicken Pesto and Tomato Flatbread & if the host wants a salad to go with it I'll have her use my med bamboo bowl.

Thinking about the Chipotle Chili Cornbread Bake!

My hosts tend to want appetizers, so I am gonna make the Quesadilla Cups with Nectarine Salsa, then show off the DCB by doing either the 30 min chicken or the lava cake on the side.

Im doing the Chipotle Chili Cornbread Bake and using my bamboo bowls for chips and salsa!!

definitely doing the chipotle chili bake in the DCB..I think it's yummy...just ate some more of it tonite for dinner that was left over from our training meeting...great idea with the chips and salsa...I think I'll let them try the new sauce with the chips

1. What are some popular recipes for March shows?

Some popular recipes for March shows include spring salads, light and refreshing pasta dishes, and seasonal fruit desserts.

2. Are there any new products being featured in March shows?

Yes, there are several new products being featured in March shows, including the Quick Cooker, the new Stoneware Collection, and the Mix 'N Chop.

3. Can I request a specific recipe for my March show?

Absolutely! Our consultants are happy to work with you to find the perfect recipe for your March show based on your preferences and dietary restrictions.

4. Are there any special deals or promotions for March shows?

Yes, there are often special deals and promotions for March shows, such as discounts on specific products or free gifts with purchase. Be sure to check with your consultant for the latest offers.

5. Can I host a virtual March show?

Yes, virtual shows are a great option for those who are unable to host a traditional in-person show. Our consultants are trained to help you plan and execute a successful virtual show. Contact your consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • LeahMae
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
amybee