• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Transform Your New Year with Delicious & Nutritious Recipes | Using the DCB

In summary, common New Year's resolutions include exercising more, eating healthier, saving money, quitting smoking, and spending more time with family and friends. To stick to these resolutions, it is helpful to set specific and achievable goals, track progress, and find a support system. It may be more effective to focus on one or two resolutions at a time and break them into smaller, manageable goals with specific timelines. If the resolutions are not achieved, it is important to reassess and make necessary adjustments instead of giving up.
ChefAna
Gold Member
With the new year a lot of people want to start eating better and healthier.
I am trying to decide what recipe to prepare in January.
What are you making? What could be a great "Healthy and Yummy" theme show?
I would love to use the DCB. What are your thoughts? :)

I haven't picked a menu but I told my hosts that they'll all receive the "it's good for you" cookbook in January if they book with me. Maybe feature some salad recipes with the MMP?

I haven't been specifically promoting making healthy meals. Rather, saving money by eating at home. However, some of my shows for January are Power Cooking with Chicken. The hosts are looking for more healthy recipes for that, plus I'm doing the 30-minute chicken as the demo recipe to eat. As for the rest of my shows, soup & slippers, with the choice of the loaded baked potato chowder or the lazagna soup. Not necessarily healthy but ingredients can be substituted with low fat or no fat and w/lbpc you can do the bacon and sour cream on the side.

Of course, even if your recipe isn't healthy, when you fix and eat at home, your portion sizes are significantly less than what you're served in a restaurant, thus you consume less calories anyway. "Food" for thought;)

1. What are some common New Year's resolutions?

Some common New Year's resolutions include exercising more, eating healthier, saving money, quitting smoking, and spending more time with family and friends.

2. How do I stick to my New Year's resolutions?

One way to stick to your New Year's resolutions is to set specific and achievable goals. It can also be helpful to track your progress and make changes as needed. Additionally, finding a support system or accountability partner can help keep you on track.

3. Should I make multiple New Year's resolutions?

It is up to personal preference, but it may be more effective to focus on one or two resolutions at a time rather than making a long list that may be overwhelming.

4. How long should I give myself to achieve my New Year's resolutions?

The time frame for achieving New Year's resolutions can vary depending on the goal. It may be helpful to break your resolution into smaller, more manageable goals with specific timelines.

5. What if I don't achieve my New Year's resolutions?

Don't be too hard on yourself if you don't achieve your New Year's resolutions. It's important to remember that setbacks and challenges are a normal part of the journey. Instead of giving up, reassess your goals and make necessary adjustments to continue working towards them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Teresa Lynn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies