• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host a Brunch Theme Show: Ideas & Recipes

In summary, In response to a brunch show theme, the host is thinking about offering it to one of their hosts coming up but wasn't sure if her show time would be too late for that. They're trying to get some ideas together for recipes. Some input would be appreciated.
PamperedMandy2010
Has anyone done a brunch theme before? I'm thinking about offering it to one of my hosts coming up but wasn't sure if her show time would be too late for that. It will be a 2pm show. What are your thoughts? What kind of recipes have you all done at this kind of show? I'm really trying to push the DCB so recipes in that would be appreciated! Are mimosa's popular for this type?? Just trying to get some ideas together. Any input would be greatly appreciated :D

I have done a coffee cake in the DCB and bacon in the oven on the large bar pan. We also did scrambled eggs with buttered bread crumbs and cheese in the 12" executive skillet. Hope this helps! :blushing:

ham & cheese brunch squares

skaugchef said:

Yup this is a good one! It's never too late to eat breakfast!

ChefBevShu said:
I have done a coffee cake in the DCB and bacon in the oven on the large bar pan. We also did scrambled eggs with buttered bread crumbs and cheese in the 12" executive skillet. Hope this helps! :blushing:

Where can I find the coffee cake recipe? Was it in the microwave or oven? Also, what was special about the scrambled eggs- I am looking for ideas for a breakfast show. THanks!

skaugchef said:

pair that up with the Cran Raspberry Fizz....that's my Brunch Show!

cindylpal said:
pair that up with the Cran Raspberry Fizz....that's my Brunch Show!

ooo sounds good...where do I find that?

PamperedMandy2010 said:
ooo sounds good...where do I find that?

It right on the Pampered Chef home page...not Consultant Corners!

Here's my show steps...maybe they can help you out!

Attachments

• Brunch Show Steps.doc
    37 KB · Views: 682
JenWard said:
Where can I find the coffee cake recipe? Was it in the microwave or oven? Also, what was special about the scrambled eggs- I am looking for ideas for a breakfast show. THanks!

The coffee cake recipe was one I had in my recipe file...I think most would work OK. The scrambled eggs had buttered bread crumbs, shredded cheese and bits of bacon in them--my husband likes to add some hot sauce also. Very yummy!

I'm hosting a baby shower for a friend and making all PC recipes. Thanks for the tips, I could totally see this as a show!! (not her shower ;))

Along time ago time there was a "Brunch PJ" invitation that I downloaded (it had a lady in her housecoat & slippers). I have since changed computers and lost this full page invitation. Does anyone have a copy of the "Lady in Housecoat" invitation they can send....?? Thank you!!

Have you searched for it in our files?

Actually, I found it after searching my files. This Brunch Invitation is a oldie, but a goodie! Unfortunately, I did it in Word and Chef Success will not allow me to upload it for some reason???

I did a make-your-own omelette bar with the stoneware egg cooker. Participants used our tools to grate cheese, chop onions, slice tomatoes and mushrooms, etc. I made bacon in the ridged baker and we chopped that for the omelettes, too. Everyone loved it!

What exactly is a "Host a Brunch Theme Show"?

A "Host a Brunch Theme Show" is a type of home party hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant where guests can learn new brunch recipes and kitchen tips while shopping for Pampered Chef products. It's a fun way to gather friends and family together for a delicious and informative event!

What are some ideas for hosting a successful brunch theme show?

Some ideas for hosting a successful brunch theme show include planning a fun and inviting atmosphere, providing a variety of brunch recipes and samples for guests to try, offering special discounts or promotions for guests who book a party, and incorporating interactive games or activities to engage guests.

What types of recipes can be featured in a brunch theme show?

There are endless possibilities for recipes to feature in a brunch theme show! Some popular options include breakfast casseroles, muffins and pastries, quiches, fruit salads, and brunch cocktails. Pampered Chef also offers a variety of brunch recipes using their products, such as the Breakfast Ring or the Deluxe Air Fryer French Toast Bake.

Do I need to have any cooking or hosting experience to host a brunch theme show?

No, you do not need to have any cooking or hosting experience to host a brunch theme show. As a Pampered Chef consultant, we provide you with all the necessary tools and resources to successfully host a show. Plus, our products are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable for everyone!

Can I earn any rewards or incentives for hosting a brunch theme show?

Yes, as a host of a brunch theme show, you can earn rewards and incentives based on the sales from your party. This can include free and discounted products, as well as the opportunity to book future parties and earn even more rewards. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on hosting rewards and incentives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vminaudo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
vminaudo
  • topchef.heather
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • AshleyAllison