• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Recipe Ideas for Open House

In summary, the host is having an open house tomorrow and there are 3 other vendors there. The host wants the person doing the open house to set up in the kitchen and talk with people. The person doing the open house could have the dipping oils and bread set out, the Sun-Dried Tomato Tart Squares ready to eat hot or cold, and the beer bread.
newtopamperedchef
Doing an open house tomorrow which will be 4 1/2 hours long. There will be 3 other vendors there. The host basically just wants me to set up in the kitchen and talk with people as they are coming through. I thought I would have a recipe or two prepared so people can sample some food as they are coming through and have some tools set up for them to try. I have never done an open house so am kind of up in the air on what to do!! Any ideas on recipes that would be good to have sitting for 4 1/2 hours?

What about the garden pizza.. It can be chilled or at room temp. Very yummy

You could have the dipping oils and bread set out. You can replenish the bread (only cutting a little at a time as the people roll in).

Also the beer bread. Have the box and loaf pan set up near the samples.

The Sun-Dried Tomato Tart Squares taste great hot or cold... I've used them at an open house before, and people enjoyed them right to the end. You could also put out pretzels with some of the sauces.

Thanks for the ideas.
Before I go digging through cookbooks, do you know where I can find the recipe for the Sun Dried Tomato Tart Squares? I think I'll do either the garden pizza or the those and the mini carrot cake cups. Unfortunately I don't have the Beer Bread - that's a great idea to have the loaf pan and the box out. I'm kind of afraid to put too much of our pantry items out because the host is also having a Tastefully Simple consultant set up on the other side of the kitchen. I don't want to feel like we are in competition - what do you think? Would you put any pantry items out?

Found the recipe - just had to open up the Season's Best!

Hope all goes well... Be sure to let us know

Thanks, I'm excited because this will open up a whole new group of people for me. This is a party for a lady at my mother's work was talking to someone else at work who had attended my mom's show in September. I guess she was saying she was looking for a PC consultant and that person mentioned that I was one. She then asked my mom if I'd be interested in joining the other three vendors. So hopefully it works out well! I'll let you know.

What are some easy appetizer recipes for an open house?

Some easy appetizer recipes for an open house could include buffalo chicken dip, bruschetta, veggie platters with dip, meat and cheese trays, and mini quiches.

Can you suggest any dessert recipes for an open house?

For dessert, you could try making mini cheesecakes, chocolate covered strawberries, fruit tarts, lemon bars, or cookies. These are all crowd-pleasing and easy to make ahead of time.

What are some vegetarian recipe options for an open house?

Vegetarian options could include stuffed mushrooms, caprese skewers, hummus and pita chips, roasted vegetables, and spinach and artichoke dip. These are all delicious and satisfying options for non-meat eaters.

Do you have any recipe ideas for a gluten-free open house?

Yes, there are plenty of gluten-free options for an open house. Some ideas could include gluten-free crackers with cheese and fruit, gluten-free chicken skewers, gluten-free brownie bites, and gluten-free spinach and feta quiche.

What are some make-ahead recipes for an open house?

Make-ahead recipes are great for an open house because they save time and effort on the day of the event. Some examples could be mini quiches, chicken salad sandwiches, fruit salad, or deviled eggs. These can all be made the day before and stored in the fridge until the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Hunter Mom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
PamperedPeggy
  • susanr613
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • esavvymom