• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Trifle Recipe for an Open House

In summary, Becky is doing a trifle recipe at her house and Janetupnorth has a peanut butter cup trifle recipe.
nene960
I am doing an open house at a Day Care tomorrow. I want to make a trifle recipe but not sure which one. It doesn't have to be a PC recipe. I would really appreciate any suggestions!!

How crazy, I am doing one on Thursday night! What all are you doing? I am very unprepared!

I am doing cream cheese with the pineapple rum sauce, pretzels with wisabi, a trifle, and potato soup in the baker. I am only going to demo products people want to see in action. We are just doing the open house to aid in a fundraiser. I don't even know how many people to expect. Just so you know I am not prepared either LOL!!

Peanut Butter Cup Trifle from Janetupnorth!

Just type in Peanut Butter in the files section here, and you'll have it.

Simple, inexpensive, and everyone loves it!

Thanks Becky for the plug! ;)I can e-mail the recipe if they can't find it but it should be around plenty.What I did recently was a modification of the Pineapple Mango recipe in the current catalog. Ingredients:
16 oz. whipped topping
1 fresh pineapple
1 container strawberries
1 container blueberries
1 pkg. vanilla pudding
1 small container of mango sorbet (1 1/2 cups)
1 angel food cakeCube angel food cake, set aside.1 mixed about 8 oz whipped topping with 1 pkg pudding and 1/2 cup melted mango sorbet. Set aside.Core/cut pineapple and cube 1/2, save other half for a fruit salad. Melt the other cup sorbet and pour over pineapple.
Core and slice 1/2 container strawberries. Save rest for morning fruit salad.
Have 1/2 of the blueberries ready, other 1/2 for that salad.In bowl, layer as follows:
1. 1/2 of the angel food cake.
2. Add 1/2 the pineapple covered with sorbet.
3. Add 1/2 the pudding/sorbet mixture.
4. Add 1/2 of the remaining container of whipped topping.
5. Sprinkle strawberries and blueberries on top.
6. Repeat.You can vary by removing the strawberries or blueberries if you want. I happened to get pineapple, strawberries and blueberries all on sale and made a complete trifle along with a large fruit salad (I could have made 2 trifles!!!!)Since mango sorbet can cost almost $3.00 for that 1 1/2 cups of it, I experimented with just using raspberry sherbert. It was good, but something about that mango!

So, what did you make?

1. What is a trifle recipe and how is it served for an open house?

A trifle recipe is a layered dessert made with cake, pudding, fruit, and whipped cream. It is typically served in a clear glass bowl or trifle dish, making it a visually appealing and easy to serve option for an open house.

2. Can you recommend a trifle recipe that is easy to make and will feed a large crowd?

Yes, our Berry Trifle recipe is perfect for an open house. It only requires 15 minutes of prep time and can serve up to 12 people. Plus, it can be made ahead of time and refrigerated until ready to serve.

3. Can I substitute any ingredients in a trifle recipe to accommodate dietary restrictions?

Absolutely! You can easily make a gluten-free trifle by using gluten-free cake and pudding mix, or a dairy-free trifle by using coconut milk whipped cream and dairy-free pudding. You can also swap out the fruit for options that fit your dietary needs.

4. How should I present a trifle at an open house to make it look appealing?

To make your trifle stand out, we recommend using a clear glass trifle dish or bowl to showcase the layers. You can also top it off with a garnish, such as fresh berries or chocolate shavings, and serve with a large spoon for easy scooping.

5. Can I make a trifle in advance and how should I store it?

Yes, you can make a trifle ahead of time. We recommend preparing it no more than 24 hours in advance and storing it in the refrigerator until ready to serve. If using fresh fruit, it's best to add it right before serving to prevent it from getting soggy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• newtopamperedchef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
newtopamperedchef
Replies
Views
pc ri lisa
  • laurieandjaffy
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies